Chapter 6 || Part 2

Fear
[feer]

Noun,
a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined.

______________________________________________________________

The house was quiet after everything that happened, we're all waiting for Miss Peregrine in the living room everyone was quiet, no-one dared to say anything. Miss Peregrine entered the room and said it was time for the movie. I was sitting between Emma and Enoch on the couch not knowing what to say or do.

Horace grabbed this weird telescope-like thing and place it on his eye the telescope-thing projected a scene on the wall, the scene was made out of flashes of little bits and parts of me and Emma talking to each other. I think the scene was projected so weirdly because of the fact that Horace can't see the future of a banshee.

Suddenly the projector shut off like it broke, I look over at Emma and ask if that was meant to happen.

''Normally that never happens.'' Why would this happen if it usually never does? Miss Peregrine turns the lights back on and tells us that it's time to reset the loop. We all grab a gas-mask and walk outside to see that it has started to rain. I walk next to Enoch in silence, he looks at me for a second but doesn't say anything he just raises his head back up and continues to walk in silence.

I look down at my hand when I feel someone holding my hand, I look back up at Enoch and see him still looking forward, still with the same stern face he always has. I don't say anything to him and he doesn't say anything to me. We just continue to walk in silence not sharing a word not even a glance at each other, just walking next to each other holding each other's hand.

We finally reach our destination and we all put on our gas-masks, Enoch and I still haven't let go of each other's hand which I'm actually happy about I don't know what it is about him something about him just gives me a comforting feeling.

We all look up and see bombs falling, headed straight towards the roof of the house when the bomb is less than a milliliter away from the roof I flinch in fear of the house being destroyed, I feel Enoch's thumb rub over the back of my hand in an attempt of comforting me. I look up at the sky as I see the fallen rain rise back up and the bomb's going back in the planes and the planes flying backward and away, the sky goes from night to day and back to night. So that was the loop reset.

I take off my gas-mask like everyone around me. Everyone starts to walk back but I'm frozen in my place not knowing for sure if that had really happened. I feel Enoch start to pull me with him seeing as our hands were still intertwined I had to start walking.

I loop up at Enoch and see him looking at the house with a stern and tired look, I rub the back of his hand with my thumb, he looks down at me and I offer him a small smile I see the corner of his mouth twitch up but he didn't smile. We still didn't say anything but that was okay we just walked in a comfortable silence this time.

When we arrived inside we exchanged good night's and walked back towards our rooms, I immediately changed into the nightgown that was in the closet and walked over to the vanity and started to brush my hair with the brush that was lying on it. I walk over to the bed and fell back down on it. I felt exhausted and after I closed my eyes I quickly faded away from reality.

A/N

I wanted to make this update before my birthday so that's why it's so short so sorry for that, I can't believe how fast the time has gone tomorrow it's my birthday again wow. Quick question before I go, I was thinking about making a Teen Wolf book, who should be the love interest? Bye guys! Stay Peculiar.