- 4 -

now streaming..
MY WISH
wjsn

--------------

jaemin.

after witnessing a weird and shocking scene by jeno, we went straight to class with jeno leading in front. I could even see him smiling and giving his famous eye smile as he walks, making the girls around the halls squealing.

" Wooahh~ unexpectedly by lee jeno " i cheered clapping my hands loudly as i pulled my chair around sitting on it.

" i'm sure that girl has totally fallen for you " renjun squeak while holding his phone,looks like his playing a game.

" what are you playing? " i mumbled glancing at his phone, eyeing Pokemon Go on the screen. He's about to catch a piplup and succeed, we both cheered and had a standing invasion doing our handshake. The two guys in front looked at us with confusing then continued talking. ( a/n; 'piplup' is a pokemon character and its a penguinn <33 i lovee penguinss)

" how's your first impression with that girl earlier? " haechan huffed smirking with a raised brows and touching his body. With that question, it caught the two cheerful boys attention, making renjun turning his phone off and putting it on the side.

jeno putting his fingers on his chin thinking with a smile plastered. " well, she's nothing special. she's clumsy and kind of cute " jeno mutters chuckling at the end, making us cooed hearing the 'kind of cute' word.

his smile suddenly fades. " oh my god, i totally forgot about maths homework " he shuttered panicking cause the next subject is math. Digging through his backpack and drawers taking out the math homework.

" Jaemin-ah, teach me these question i don't understand " he shrugged shaking my hand doing some aegyo.

" dummy , why don't you ask haechan " i scoffed pointing at haechan, he flinched startled at me saying his name.

" i don't want to. Jaemin is more smarter " he mumbled earning a death glare from haechan, he only chuckles showing his famous eye smile. Me and renjun giggles.

so funny.

" fine, but you only have 10 minutes left " i squeak looking at the time. " that's more than enough "

" okay, ct³ you have to multiple it with ... "

***

That night, jeno texted herin's friend ... just as he was informed.

+ % +

jeno
hello this is
jeno lee

jeno
why did you
asked for
my number?

seen

j

eno
*sighs*
are you gonna
seenzone me?

seen

unknown is typing...

unknown
i'm sorry

unknown
i didn't mean
to ignore or
seenzone you

unknown
all i want to say is ...

unknown
i just admire
your work and
talents so much!

seen

j

eno
thanks ?

jeno
anyway what's
your name?

unknown
my name?

jeno
yeaa
your name

unknown
my name is Miju

miju saved
to contact..

jeno
which year
are you in?

miju
year 2-1

jeno
Ahh
right next to
our class

miju
yes that
one

miju
well jeno
i have to go to
bed right now.
its already past 11

miju
it was nice
meeting you

miju
see you
tomorrow

seen

j

eno
okay

jeno
you too :)

jeno
i don't even
know how you
look like ?

seen

miju is offline...

- : - : - : - : -

just watched 'Beauty and the Beast' yesterday ... and it was mind blowing!! Emma was so pretty in her yellow gown <33. In my country, 30 march is when it launched 'Beauty and the Beast' in cinema. The editors must be professional , all the character look so realistic^^. well, that will be the end of my bragging..

See you at the next chapter, stay healthy! ...

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.