~Chapter 7 (Last)~

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*GRAB YOU TISSUES AND SIT WITH IT, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO CRY HARD*

*PLEASE SHOWER ALL LOVE TO THE LAST UPDATE*

*PS- INLINE COMMENTS... I LOVE THE MOST*

******

It was next day, Our Mehendi ritual. Mine and Alya's.

I looked at myself in the big mirror in front of me. I was wearing pink coloured lehenga with same coloured dupatta. It was mom's choice. She says that I look best in pink.

I smiled and caressed the fabric of my lehenga

I smiled and caressed the fabric of my lehenga. How much I wanted this day to come in my life. I always wanted to get married and have a happy life. Just like my parents. But everything was happening not according to what I have always wished for.

I glanced at my hands which will be soon filled with mehendi. Kehte hai pati ke naam ki mehendi ka rang hi kuch aur hota hai. Usase pata chalta hai ki aapko apna pati kitna pyar karta hai. I smiled hurtfully. Kaise koi mehendi ke rang se bata sakta hai ki dusra insaan aapse kitna pyaar karta hai?

Sab bakwas hai. Sab rasame sab.

I suddenly felt angry on I don't know what. I didn't want it this way. I wanted it...

"Nandu..." I heard a familiar voice from door. I turned and saw Mukti standing there wearing gold shimmery top with dark maroon pleated skirt. She looked so beautiful. I'll miss being around her.

"wow

"wow...... someone is looking too beautiful." She came to me and back hugged me. I smiled.

"And you too are looking beautiful." I said turning myself. She held my hands and sighed.

"I'll miss you Nandini. kash main Madhyam Bhaiya ko yahi per ok leti." She let out a complaint just like a small kid.

I smiled said "I'll miss you too." And hugged her instantly. Closing my eyes, I remembered how she matters to Manik. The only sister of his. That is why I always felt a strong connection to her. and when everything is over between me and Manik, there is no special bond now in between me and Mukti too.