Sneak peek

Heyo, this is like a paragraph of my new story. This one is basically done but I might still post. Please check my new story out. It's called " I think I love you,,...."

Buzzz Buzzzzzz Buzz, my alarm clock screeched.It was the last day of summer and near time to go back to school. I slowly moved my back and placed my hand over the button on my clock. It was bright and early 5:30 AM to be exact, I was getting ready to go to my summer job for the last day. I stumbled out of bed and sleepily moved to the bathroom, after I did everything like shower and stuff, I started on my hair. I wasn't very pretty in my mind, I had carmel brown hair, brown eyes, and a tan completion. I had a emo style and wasn't very popular but I didn't mind most of the time. I decided to just braid my hair in a loose braid. I did a suttle face of makeup and then went to change. I decided to wear a pair of torn jeans and a black t shirt, Over that threw on a " Normal People Scare Me" hoodie and put a black lace and chain choker. I then went downstairs to great my mom cooking breakfast and my dad helping.

"Oh hey Becca mails on the table, would you like some waffles?" My mom chirped.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Love you all check it out