Job offer

Lauren's pov

" hey Laur, I have a job offer for you if you want it" my best friend Dinah said.

" what is it?"

" well Seth's pre school  Lollipop lane is in need of a photographer to take pictures for picture day and someone who will take photos of the school for their web sight" She said and I groaned

" I don't know Dinah You know my feelings about kids, Seth and Regina are my only exceptions because they are cute.....how much will it pay if we take the job"

" 2,500 to take pictures of 85 kids, 5 teachers, the principal and the whole school which is not that big"

" what day"

" This Friday, starting at 10am"

" mother fucker I have to get up early too, ALLY ARE WE FREE ALLDAY  FRIDAY" I yelled at my other best friend and Co owner of Hernandez- Jauregui Photography.

" WE GOOD ALL DAY SO SUCK IT UP WE ARE GOING ITS EASY WORK FOR US" she yelled and I walked in to her office

" Bruh do we have to" I wined

" yes, I'll take the picture of the kids and you take pictures of the school how about that" she said.

" I guess, tell who ever you told we will be there but you owe me for this"  I said to Dinah

" Lauren grow up you are 21 and you act worse than Seth" Dinah said

" Dinah don't you have to pick up Mani from the Airport, she is coming back from Texas today and It would be pretty bad as her girlfriend to forget about her" I said and Ally chuckled.

" her flight doesn't come in till 1:30"she argued back

".....Dinah sweetie it's 1:00" Ally said and I kid you not Dinah bolted out of our studio like she was the flash. We laughed and I sat down on a one of Ally's beanbag chairs and closed my eyes.

" hey Lo, why don't you like kids any way" Ally asked and I chuckled

" for some reason me and kids don't mix, according to Taylor my appearance scares them, not my fault that all my rocker stuff scares them" she laughed

" So having kids is out of the question for you" she said

" yup, I mean sure to have someone that is half of you and half of someone else is great in theory but Lauren Jauregui isn't "Mother Material" see when you guys have kids I'll just be the cool aunt that gets them stuff"

She shook her head went back to editing pictures we took at a wedding She took pictures of the bride and I took them of the groom you see me and Ally are the power team, and the best Photographers in Florida.

Friday April 7th

Me and Ally showed up at Seth's school at 8 o'clock to get set up for the day.

" so where are we even suppose to go" I asked Ally

" I'm assume we just walk in the front and ask" she said

" I'll go get the stuff and you go ask"  She nodded and walked inside I put on my aviator sun glasses and put my headphones in and I started taking the equipment down and bringing it to the front.

I was getting a lot of looks from kids and parents I smirked knowing I was probably scaring them except one little boy who was looking at every little Item I was bringing down I smiled... he was kinda cute I got to admit he was curious.