57 - Communicate, Communicate

A/N: Thank you to the following who shared their insights on their married life, learning a lot from you:   RayshelOrtego, Tsenzy, chezlim, chuvssssss, BhengCasas1, jiauna, jowi1423, FerminaDillo, TrixieCarolinoEncabo, aagmmd220, jenejust1224, RayshelOrtego, VirginiaSoriano8, mnggy33, blackheart7412, maroons89, and ellendeloria

There are more names, pero sinusyod ko pa po ang ibang comments, will add more UN later. Your contribution are highly appreciated by our readers. Thank you!

Richard was already out of their room when Maine woke up the next morning. Recalling the good morning kiss he gave her before getting out of bed, she curled up and felt giddy.

Still getting used to having someone beside her when sleeping, she appreciates that he understands that she's not a cuddler, maybe not yet. She still has to get used to being embraced spoon-like while sleeping. Maine discovered that she's okay with that position for a few minutes and then would start getting suffocated having his arms around her afterwards. She'd rather do the hugging for now.

Small and maybe trivial things for others, but huge steps for her. But yes, one at a time. She hopes that she'll eventually get used to it.

Sitting up, Maine remembers that she has yet to record her video for her mom. She has been doing it from the office lately but maybe it's high time that she does it at home.

It's time to introduce her husband.

She got her tablet and was about to start recording when the door opened and in came Richard carrying a tray.

"Ano yan?"

He put the tray down and gave he another kiss and rumpled her hair before answering. "Ano pa, e di breakfast in bed for the most beautiful wife in this side of the world."

She glared at him. "Bakit this side of the world? Meron pa ba sa Singapore?"

He sat up beside the tray. "Ito naman namali lang ng spiel! Naging faithful nga ako for almost two years nang walang inaasahan, ngayon pa ba?"

Maine can't help but pinch his cheek. "Ang sweet naman ng asawa ko, parang bumabawi."

A/N: Ano, may kurot na sa tagiliran, may kurot pa sa pisngi? Naman!

"This is what I call appreciation breakfast for all that you're doing for me. Pasensiya ka na kung marami akong annoying habits at kung minsan nagiging overbearing ako. Tagal ko kasing nasanay na mag-isa o puro barako kasama sa bahay. Kung sino hindi makatiis, siyang maglilinis."

She gave him a side glance. "So papayagan mo na kong magsuot ng a little bit on the sexy side when we go out? Promise, I will only do that pag kasama kita." Maine raised her right hand for emphasis.

He vigorously shake his head. No compromise? "Hindi pa rin." He saw her expression. "Fine, I will think about it. Hindi lang siguro ako sanay pa.  Huwag ka naman kasi manggugulat nang gano'n. Aatakihin ako sa puso. Paano pa yung iba?"