Nightmares

Chapter 8

Ravens p.o.v

Nightmare:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running through the woods running from someone or something. The tree branches wiped across my face and sharp rocks where digging into my feet because I had no shoes. Then all of a sudden I tripped and fell flat on my face. I heard a loud growl coming from a bush.

I looked at the bush only to see bright eyes. My eyes widened in fear and I screamed. I got up quickly and started to run again. I heard the rushing of water and started to run towards it. When I reached the river I stopped and looked at the other side.

Then again I heard the sound of a growl coming from behind me. I didn't need any more convincing so I jumped into to freezing water. I swam to the other side and crawled out of the water. I laid on the shore trying to catch my breath.

I looked over at the other side of the river to see no bright eyes. I then looked at the inky black water to see bright red eyes. I got up and started running again, I ran back into the forest. After awhile of running I started to slow down because I started to get tired. I stopped by a tree and leaned on it. I put my head on the tree and closed my eyes for a minute.

Then sadly again I heard a growl in front of me. I opened my eyes and stared into the bush in front of me and looked directly into the bright red eyes. All of a sudden the wolf jumped for my throat. Then every thing went black.
~~~~~~~nightmare over~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone slapping me in the face. I look up to see Tykin yelling at me to wake up. "WAKE UP RAVEN!" he yells at me. I look at him and say " Ok, ok I'm up what's going on." he replies with.. " You were screaming in your sleep and it woke me up, then I tried to wake you up but I couldn't."

" I'm sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up." I say. "It's ok." he says. "Let's get a move on since we are already up." he says. " Ok" I reply. I got up and so did he. He shifted first and then I do. I look behind me and see something that shocked me. Right behind me in a bush was two bright red eyes. I growled at the wolf.

Tykin walks up to me and gives me a questioning look. I look at him and then point to the bush with my paw. Tykin looks at the bush and then looks at me again still with a questioning look. I look at the bush only to see the red eyes are gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating in forever. Thanks for letting me know on how you guys feel. I decided to keep on writing. YA!!!!!!!!! Lol. Also sorry it isn't long, but any who.You guys know what to do!!!! But I'm still going to tell you anyways!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!

AND BE YOURSELF!!!

~Casscat