Chapter 19

Third person POV

After Serenity was marked she hadn't left Alexander's side. He had to get back to the search on Alpha Briggs and Serenity's clinginess was not helpful. The next morning Alexander left earlier than usual and when Serenity had woken she was in a fit of tears. Her mind was full of the possibilities that he left her forever because of Sarah. She kept crying until she heard a voice in her head.

'Kitten why are you crying?' Serenity's head instantly shot up looking for the voice that was Alexander.

" Z-zandy? " She asked still looking around.

'Yes kitten, I am mind linking you. What's wrong?'

" H-how are you mind linking me? "

' I marked you remember? I opened the link for you to communicate with me and anyone else I wish for you to communicate with. Now don't change the subject. What is the matter? ' He said and Serenity hid her face in her hands and started blushing. Even though Alexander couldn't see her, he could feel how embarrassed his little kitten was feeling.

" I-I miss you.. a lot " She said and she heard him sigh.

' Kitten you know I'm busy... I was with you all day yesterday baby. I have Alpha duties to attend to ' She sniffled and calmed herself down.

" O-okay... Okay Zandy " She whispered softly.

' I love you kitten... I'll be here with you all day just call me when you need me. '

" I love you too " She whispered once more and she felt the link cut off. After a few minutes she got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She finished getting dress in a nice flowy dress and some sandals and headed out the door. She wasn't feeling to hungry so she went to the garden for some alone time. It was a nice sunny day and the sun was just right. Serenity walked over to the flower field and sat down picking some very pretty ones. She twisted them into a small crown and lowered it on her head slowly like a princess. She giggled softly and continued to pick others.

She felt a presence behind her but ignored it thinking it was nothing

She felt a presence behind her but ignored it thinking it was nothing. Then after a minute or so she still felt it. She turned around to see fur legs. She looked up slowly to see a 8 almost 9 foot tall wolf that was staring down at her. She turned to face the wolf still sitting and tilted her head to the side.

 She turned to face the wolf still sitting and tilted her head to the side