"No, Alpha, I would never. You are the best trainer and Alpha in the country." I said. And it was the truth. Other Alphas tried (and failed) to get their sons to either train or shadow him. Due to the purity of our bloodline, werewolves had no choice but to submit to the air around my father.

Myself, on the other hand, have not proved myself yet. I do have the all encompassing command as my father does but there is one thing in someone submitting out of respect for you and forcing someone to submit.

He smiled a genuine smile and leaned back into his chair and put his feet back up on his desk, "Good you leave the day following tomorrow, Naiyla. Have your bags ready by ten so they will already be there. We are going to have a...goodbye party for you tomorrow night."

I jerked my head back, startled. Aren't we all leaving at the same time? So I can watch over my pack?

I raised my hand slightly about to talk when my father held up his hand silencing me, "The rest of the pack will be leaving on Saturday with Lace. I told you I have this settled out already."

I nodded my head and got up. I needed to go talk to Lace, my soon-to-be Beta, about his responsibilities of taking care of my pack.... and to see what he has terrorized considering its only been a few hours since I haven't heard from him. Which generally means trouble in someway shape or form.

"I'm going to go talk to Lace. Thank you for telling me this time before just sending me out...don't think I forgot about the backlands Alpha." Being a Pureblood Alpha from a line like mine I had to be the strongest and most trained. Pushed to my absolute limits.

He broke out into nervous laughter, "That was for you!!! It strengthened your agility and senses fending for yourself for a couple weeks." He said like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Leave it to my father to leave me in the wilderness, full of rouges, with no idea how to get home.

"I'm still gonna get you back for that old man." I said standing with my head poking in the door.

"I am not that old!!!" He defended with his eyes furrowed in shock.

I smiled and closed the door while saying, "Keep thinking that Alpha." I walked down the hallway hearing a distant 'Hey!' then quickly went down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and a bottle of water. Walking outside I heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh and a circle was gathered in the middle of the training field of the backyard.

I ran to the circle knowing that something was wrong since training was cancelled today, due to my fathers meeting with me. I pushed people out the way with a straight face and came to the middle of the circle where Lace and Jeremy, my Third, were fighting.

The reason, I wouldn't know. Lace was doing a number on Jeremy from his gap in power compared to his opponent but he himself was still ruffed up. To say I was angry was an understatement. They were showing my pack that it was alright to fight your companions.

I'm not a saint when it comes to peaceful disagreements but as these two were going it wasn't going to end without someone in the hospital. I crossed my arms over my chest and the people behind me stepped back knowing I was mad.

I used some of my alpha power and yelled, "Hey!!!" Both of the boys immediately stopped, involuntarily shifted on my command, and laid on their bellies with their ears flat and tail tucked.

My command, even small, was stronger than a normal Alphas. I walked up to the oversized wolves and said, "Shift."

They both shifted and stood before me with their necks bared and using their hands to cup their private part.