Lost World [14] Captured

Chapter 14 

Captured

Michelle: "It's morning" she said waking up, looking at the gang already up talking. It was morning and as always Michelle and Jason started to fight looks like what happened yesterday meant nothing. Michelle thought it would be a great time to read Pim. <<azarath>>. This memory was hard to see she felt sad, with a pressure in her chest when the vision came clearer Christian on the floor dead, blood all over the floor and Meredith on the floor looking at his dead body and evil shadows circling him. "NO!!!!!!! How did this happen?"

Meredith: "You will never win wyllows" she cries on the floor while the vision fades Michelle couldn't get out she was trapped in pure dark and loneliness.

Michelle: "Help, please I can't get <<Padiz>> why" she says while crying "Why am I crying? Is this because of Christian's death? Why can't I leave? Meredith!!" no response

While Michelle was trapped in her own shadow the others where getting attacked by the White Hunters trying to get Michelle while she's in fragile state. The hunters had their robots but the guys were just on defense they had to protect Michelle and they didn't have their robots. It was hopeless Michelle couldn't wake up she felt the same loneliness as Meredith.

Michelle: "I can't move I can't talk but I have to get out I'm not Meredith I'm not her"

Pim: "You're right you are not her you are stronger, that's why I'll help you but you have to promise me something, you will destroy the king for me"

Michelle: "You? Yes I will, <<Padiz>>" she woke up and the White -Hunters and the guys were fighting. Everyone was hurt she couldn't stand them like this <<darklie>> <<Kross>> <<landeflor>> they were all dead after that she touched every single one of them "Pim please get us to a safe place"

Pim: "Yes as you wish" they all were on the sub but Michelle was still in fragile state after watching a vision and using so much spells at a time she was deeply tired.

Jason: "Let's take her to her room" he said "Mel you still have the cube, right?

Melody: "Yeah I'll work on it right away"

Jason: "No, go to the infirmary you're hurt, Alex"

Alexander: "Yes" he said taking Melody to the infirmary Jason went to her room and put her on her bed she looked deep in sleep he touched her face and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------*

Michelle: "Oww, my head hurts" she says shaking her head "I think I'll take a shower" she opens the door (which was unlocked) "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry" she goes to the other bathroom "What a guy not locking the door and showering on my room, well at least I got revenge"

She got out of the shower put up a short dress and went to the room to rest,

Michelle: "I just hope he's not in the room" she thought she sees Jason at least dressed except for his shirt "What are you doing here again and put a shirt on"

Jason: "Why does it reminded you to what you saw an hour ago" he says behind her pushing her to the bed. "That was really perverted cute little Michelle"

Michelle: "It wasn't my intention and you were the one who left the door opened and besides you open my door when I'm showering"

Jason: "So you did that on purpose?"

Michelle: "No, you did that on purpose didn't you?" she says and he sits on a chair

Jason: "You're right" he kisses her on the cheek gets up and walks towards the door but Michelle grabs him