Chapter 4

Diana POV

When we finally got a taxi I was amazed. The city we was in is beautiful and the hotel was just gorgeous.

The outside was exquisite, cream walls not a scratch in them and pillars outside like it was hold in  up the doorway. A spinning door or a normal push and pull one at the side. As I stepped in the revolving door my eyes widened at the sight of the lounge.

Red chairs surrounded the tables and plants were in the corners of the rooms. The front desk was very clean with fresh looking people with smiles on their faces serving every customer like their own. The elevator door opened my best friends came running towards me.

Chloe hugged me so tight I thought I was going to burst.

"Hey guys, how you all doing alright?" She asked. She and Julie has met Ryan all ready.

"Yeah we just got here and need our room key." I told her

"Just tell them your here for Chloe's wedding and they should sort you out." then she pointed us the way to the reception.

When we finally got checked in we went in the elevator to the third floor. 344 that's our room number. And it was beautiful.

A white double bed with a T.V, phone, wardrobe and bathroom. God knows how much money this cost Chloe's dad since he was paying for all  this. Then again he is rich like my parents.

Our door opened about half an hour after arriving. It was Chloe. Luke, Daniel and Julie. Plus the person who I didn't want there. Well he wasn't.

''Hey guys!'' I shouted to all of them and gave them all a hug.

''Hey'' they all said.

''Right Daniel. You and Luke haven't met Ryan yet have you?'' They both shook their heads.

''Well here he is. Ryan meet my best friends other then Chloe and Julie, Daniel and Luke.'' I said pointing to them in turn.

''Your Josh's friends right?'' He asked

And again they both nodded. what's up with them two?

''Right well any way rehearsal dinners in 4 hours and us girls need to get ready. Shoo'' She said shooing the boys.

''Hey I need to get ready to.'' Ryan said but I shrugged my shoulders then shut and locked the door.

When we got the boys out we set to work on the outfits.

For Chloe I curled her blonde hair while Julie put her makeup on. Then we picked up her dress. It was gold with patterns on it. It came to about knee length and had gold heels to go with it.

Then came Julies hair and dress. We straightened it out then just did her some eye liner and eye shadow. Then she had black dress that was plain coming to about mid thigh and black ankle boots on.

Now my dress. It was Blue. A deep ocean blue with sparkles on it, it came to mid thigh and was paired with black heels. My make up was light and my hair was filed running down my back.

We were ready to go to Chloe's rehearsals dinner.

The funny thing is that I think something will happen tonight, but it's probably just my imagination.

Ryan POV

I laughed to myself. She actually believed that I cared for her. I suppose I did but not as much as even a friend should.

I should explain why I am thinking this. I am not in love with Diana. She is just helping me get to the man I really need to finish my job.

Josh Parks. Gang leader of the biggest gang in London, while mine is coming in second.

If you haven't figured it out yet. I'm second in command for the rival gang that is called Black widow.

They are the Big eyed gang and 2 years ago my boss appointed me to get information out of Diana and from what I can gather Josh is still in love with this girl.

My only guess is she is in love with him to which means she is his weak spot. I just have to bind my time to make come and steal her away.

So that I can put an end to the Big Eyed gang!

-------------------------------------

Hey guys.

I bet you didn't see that coming with Ryan being in another gang and what he wants to happen. But you will learn more about that later.

I know some of you guys might think this is rushed but obviously the characters still need to find everything out.

If you have read the book before this please read the rewrite and let other people know because the rewrite is being updated tomorrow night and it is a lot better with a few more twists and turns in it.

if the there are any mistakes let me know.

I want 8 more read and 5 more votes to get the next chapter

Anyway until the next time.

Harmony 417 x