First impressions ~ Chapter1

"Jackkk!!! Pleaseee! I dont wanna! He's gonna hate me!"
Anti complained.
"Well, your gonna have to deal with it. I'm finally happy and settled with Mark!(THERE NOT MARRIED, JUST DATING :p) And look at the bright side,"
he grabbed Anti and rested his hand over Antis shoulder and waved his other hand in the air.
"You can finally make a friend and be active!"
Jack said happy for his counterpart.
"But I'm just fine the way I am! I'm glad I'm cooped up in this house not doing anything except for being on my phone or playing video games, or haunting your recordings!"
Anti whined.
"So that's why some of my recordings are all 'Jacked' up!"
Jack said making a pun with his own name.
"It's more like some of those recordings are all 'Anti-uped'!"
Anti said smiling a bit.
"That's not very.. okay whatever. But lets get real here, you'll be able to eat good now! You wont be all skinny and scrawny!"
Jack said looking at Anti up and down at his skinny figure.
"Hey! I'm fine just the way I am!" Anti shouted.
"Oh pa-LEASE Anti! you have barley eaten since last year, im worried for you. Is everything okay?"
Jack said then asked looking at Anti worried that something was going on.
"I'm just fine Jack! I'm barley even hungry anymore, so, I dont really want to eat that much anymore. Plus I'm a demon remember, I don't need as much food as humans. I don't feel like eating a whole bunch of food for nothin'."
Anti said. Jack nodded, looking around the apartment one last time then left, for good.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They arrived at Marks house after there plane flight, then car drive. Anti was asleep, while Jack was pumped and ready to see his loved one.
Once they got to Marks place, Jack shook Anti awake and Anti just slapped his hand telling him 'stop', making Jack giggle and get out of the car, tipping the taxi.
Anti got out of the car and looked at the house. He breathed shakily and ran his fingers threw his hair then got the things out of the taxi's trunk.
Jack rung the doorbell, then a red-haired man opened the door but it wasn't Mark, it was Dark.
Dark looked at Jack then yelled,
"MARK!!! THE GREEN HAIRED POATO IS HERE!!"
Jack giggled a bit. Dark just rolled his eyes then was shoved out of the way by Jacks red-haired man came flying at him.
"JACK!!!!"
Mark screamed and jumped at Jack throwing both of the men on the ground, Jack on bottom and Mark on top.
Mark hugged the life out of Jack, causing the Irish man to giggle, just hugged him back.
After a few minutes, they realized there position and Jack blushed madly.
"Wow, what a position, eh Jack?"
Mark said winking at Jack.
"Y-Yea!"
Jack stuttered.
"I dont mind this position, it makes it easier to-"
Mark was cut off by Anti walking up, struggling to carry everything.
"THANK YOU ANTI! YOU SAVED ME!" Jack yelled then laughed and Mark got off of him, helping Jack up.
"Don't worry, ill make sure Dark and Anti are out of the house so we can be in that position again~."
Mark whispered to Jack, which made him Blush madly.
"DARKKKKK!!!"
Mark yelled then Dark walked out and leaned against the side of the door.
"WHAAATT"
Dark complained.
"Help Anti carry the things in!"
Mark said and grabbed Jacks hand and walked inside with him.
"Hmp. Fine then."
Dark said and grabbed most of the things, but some still were in the way of Antis face.
They both walked in and Dark showed Anti where to put the things.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dark put the stuff down, then Anti put it down. Anti looked up at Dark and his eyes widened, swearing his jaw de-attached from his skull.

Dark looked at Antis eyes, noticing the green in one eye, then blue in the other. The green in his hair was a bit more faded, and a bit more darker than Jacks was.
Dark looked at all of Antis facial features and his stomach was full of butterflies. Anti looked at Dark up and down and his heart fluttered with something hes never felt before...love?
He wasn't sure.
"A-Anti I'm!"
Anti stuttered then realized he said the sentence backwards.
"I-I mean! I'm A-Anti."
Anti said trying to stay calm.
"I'm Dark."
Dark said and Anti put out his hand for him to shake it and Dark took his hand and shook it smiling slightly.
"Need help unpacking?"
Dark said.
"Yes please!"
Anti said forgetting that Darks hand was connected to his.
Dark looked at there hands and blushed slightly.
"We'll first, I need my hand back to unpack."
Dark chuckled and Anti opened his eyes and looked at there hands and blushed madly then let go of Darks hand not feeling the warmth he felt from Dark.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a few hours Anti and Dark were laughing and talking together, as they finished unpacking.
Even though they were completely different, they still had fun together.
"I'm gonna take a shower."
Anti said.
"Ok, just don't take to long cause i wanna shower too."
Dark responded but Anti just giggled.
"yes sir."
Anti joked around, saluting then walked out of Darks room, going  back to his own room.
He scrolled threw his phone for a few seconds then went in the bathroom and started the shower.
He went back in his bedroom to get some pj's.
Dark was about to ask Anti for something real quick,  but instead when he creaked the door open he saw Anti, with no shirt, and a towel around his waist.
Thankfully, Dark didn't say anything yet but then he looked at Antis chest area closely and saw how skinny the poor boy was.
Its like he hasn't eaten in a while.
Dark suddenly felt really bad for Anti then he walked back to his own room. Anti walked in the bathroom and set the towel down then took a quick 5 minute shower.
"Darkkkkk! I'm donee!!"
Anti shouted.
"Okay!"
Dark shouted back.
Anti got out of the shower and put his towel on, then walked in his bedroom and noticed that all his suit cases were gone.
"What the..?"
He looked around for his suit cases then groaned and rolled his eyes, walking to Darks bedroom and knocked on the door.
"come in!"
Dark said and Anti opened the door ready to snatch him and force him to give him his clothes back.
"Where the hell are my clo-"
He was cut off by a shirtless Dark with only pj pants on and his hair was wet.
Antis face turned crimson and he looked at Darks muscular shape, wishing that he could at least have a bit of muscle so he could be strong.
"your clothes? I put them in the washer."
Dark said drying off his hair with the towel.
Dark looked at the poor boys skinny figure. He didn't notice the first time but now, he saw, multiple scars along his chest and some that looked like on purpose scars on his arms.
"A-Anti.."
Dark whispered quietly.
Dark walked toward Anti and held one of his arms carefully and looked at the scars.
"D-Did you do that on purpose..?"
Dark asked.
"W-Why would y-you care.."
Anti said remembering cutting each and every scar into his arm.
"Because. I'm your friend. I have to take care of you..and protect you."
Dark said and looked Anti in the eyes and Anti looked back at him.
"It doesn't matter."
Anti said pulling his arm back slowly. Darks eyes brightened.
"Of course it matters! You haven't even in a week, most likely, and barley eat in a mint, to which that could lead up to a year! Anti! This is a big deal!"
Dark looked very serious and he sounded serious.
He cared about Anti.
He cared about him being healthy and safe.
Dark already had fallen for the green haired counterpart.
He just wanted to grab Antis face and kiss him and hoped that would make all the pain go away.
Antis eyes watered and he laughed a bit then a few tears streamed down his face and he looked up at Dark.
"Anti...Please.."
Dark said as Anti wiped away tears, but failing as more tears fell.
"This is so stupid..! Heh, to think I'd actually have someone to talk to about this.."
Anti said as Dark put his hand up to Antis cheek and wiped away his tears and cupped his face with both of his hands.
"You'll ALWAYS have me to talk to.. I promise.."
Dark whispered to him as he pulled him into a hug.
Anti hugged Dark back and rest his head on Darks chest, and Dark rested his head on Antis head.
"Thank you.. so much.. Dark.."
Anti whispered back and he just hugged Dark tighter.
"So much for first impressions, huh?" Anti asked and chuckled a bit and so did Dark.
"Go to bed you little green-haired, irish loud mouth."
Dark smiles and pulle dback from the hug.
"Mo ghra' thu', Dark."
Anti smiled knowing Dark wouldn't understand what he just said.
(He said 'love you, Dark')
"Good night An-"
Dark was cut off by Anti whimpering from the storm that had just started outside.
Dark smirked.
He got one of his shirts, and boxers from a few years back, and gave them to Anti, to which he excepted and put them on.
He then grabbed Antis hand, picked him up bridal style and put him in his bed.
Anti blushed and Dark got into bed with Anti, and smiled.
"Good night, Anti."
Dark said and wrapped his arms around Antis waist, cuddling close to him.

And with that, they both forgot about everything except for each other, and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Okay, so I put in a part where Anti has clothes, since you guys were getting triggered by my forgetfulness of Anti only being in a towel. (The little ' • ' indicates what I added in)
THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR READING! <3 This is a new book i will be starting! Hope you enjoy!  ~ Rose <3