29: Song Lyrics (pt. 4)

Requested by @jscott163 for Florence and the Machine

Sherlock: " No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight in the shadow of your heart. And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat, I tried to find the sound." (Cosmic Love)
Sherlock wasn't one to reveal his honest feelings towards anyone openly so you initially never knew what to think. You always knew that he had managed to capture your heart, so you waited to see if there was even a possibility that he could return the feeling. There were hints of affection that kept your hopes up until he confessed any emotions.

John: "When we first came here, we were cold and we were clear with no colors on our skin. We were light and paper-thin." (Spectrum)
The start of your relationship was light and calm, going along slowly and no wish to rush anything. John and you would have cute outings together, ending with innocent kisses on cheeks. As you progressed through your relationship, things became more colorful- like a spectrum.

Moriarty: "It started from your arms and it's a catalyst- you're a chemical that burns. There's nothing like this, it's the purest element but it's so volatile." (Strangeness and Charm)
Being his charming self, Moriarty was wonderfully captivating from any gesture- even if it was just taking you in his arms. There was never any question whether chemistry existed between you two because it was immediately evident, no hidden messages or mixed signals.

Lestrade: "You'll find a rooftop to sing from or find a hallway to dance. You don't need no edge to cling from. Your heart is there, it's in your hands." (Various Storms & Saints)
Greg made you feel as though there was no one around to judge what you were doing. The comfort of being with him sometimes even made you sing with each other or dance together in the street when it would rain out of nowhere. You could let your heart do just as you pleased rather than hold in any of your impulses to do anything.

Mycroft: "And the arms of the ocean are carrying me, and all this devotion was rushing over me." (Never Let Me Go)
He was surprisingly good at showing some devotion towards you. The home you shared was beside an ocean shore and you made a habit of strolling together at dusk. It made lovely private moments in which the two of you discussed everything on your minds. The sound of the cold waves crashing peacefully over the ground served as a lulling music that helped you fall asleep when you returned inside.

Molly: "And all my stumbling phrases never amounted to anything worth this feeling. All this heaven never could describe such a feeling as I'm healing, words were never so useful." (All This and Heaven Too)
Having Molly be with you was undescribably amazing. It was only a problem whenever you tried telling her that you appreciated her greatly and the feelings she gave you. Every sentence turned into a combination of various words that never made since with each other. She thought it was adorable and, thankfully, understood what you were trying to say.

Irene: "One thing's for certain, oh, a year like this passes so strangely- somewhere between sorrow and bliss." (Too Much is Never Enough)
Your relationship with Irene was definitely interesting. Just like any other, it was filled with arguments and perfect moments. The only major difference was that she was further involved with other people for her work.