“I came for the stupid bag you want me to deliver,” Zayn replied, ignoring everything around him, like he was so used to it that it didn’t even bother him anymore.

“Well shit, you could have at least warned us before bringing a pretty girl here, I could have cleaned up or something,” curly boy said, standing up from his seat to shake the crumbs of food that stayed on his pants and to shake my hand. “Harry, the name is Harry, and what’s your name beautiful?”

My eyes widened a bit as I reached for his hand, only because I was not used to someone calling me that, except for Louis.

“Sam,”

“Ah, Sam what a-”

“I’m Liam,” the second boy said, interrupting Harry from whatever he was about to say by standing up and reaching for my hand, without waiting for me to take it.

“Hi,” I shyly commented, trying to ignore the fact that three boys were staring at me intently and two of them were looking at me like a piece of meat they’ve been deprived of.

“Where’s the bag you shitheads?” Zayn said a second later, his face showing anger and impatience.

“Well Jesus, calm the fuck down Zayn, ain’t nobody stealing your girl, we’re just admiring,” Liam commented, not even bothering to stare at Zayn as he spoke, only making me blush even harder, if possible.

“I love that part,” I interrupted, motioning to the screen with my index finger until all three boys turned to see what I was talking about. It was the scene where Noah jumps on the Ferris wheel to get Allie to go on a date with him.

“We uh, uh, it was bet so we’re watching it and yeah,” Harry tried to explain, but it was easy to understand that it was no bet.

“Really? I find it attractive when guys watch romance movies,” I said, to which resulted in three pairs of eyes widening. It was a complete lie of course, I didn’t find it attractive, if anything, it was more cute and adorable – something I was completely positive that I knew they would not like to be called.

“Picked it out m'self,” Harry spoke, a dimple appearing on his cheek as he smiled back at me, making him look way younger and way more adorable than what other students saw back in school. And now that I’ve actually met all three, I couldn’t even imagine why students were so afraid of them or found them dangerous, as they were so not what their tattoos and hard stares showed to others, they were so much more.

“I actually picked it out, he’s lying,” Liam replied, shoving Harry in the head to move him out of the way, which resulted in Harry hitting him on the shoulder and vise versa.

“Hey, dickheads, give me the bag, we have to go!” Zayn responded in a harsh tone. The boys grunted and reached behind one of the drawers, taking out a plastic bag with what looked like dried, brown and gray items. Zayn snatched the bag from Liam’s hand and quickly placed it in the pocket inside his jacket, giving them a hard look as well.

“Well shit, someone’s in a crappy mood. Sam, if you get bored of this guy, our place is always welcomed to you,” Harry winked. Zayn sighed and grabbed me by the arm again, practically pushing us out of the room and out of the house.

“Bye!” I yelled back at them halfway through, only to get a simultaneous ‘bye’ in response.

Once we were back on his bike, I couldn’t help and smile at the interaction we just had. I mean, it was a little weird to experience at first, only because I was not expecting our ‘date’ to involve picking up drugs from Zayn’s friends, but now I didn’t mind the excursion at all.