Pancakes and Time Turners

Recap:

Harry sat down.  "Ron, I'm not happy.  Don't you understand how many people we've lost?  My parents, Pandora Lovegood, Tonks, Fred, Sirius, Dumbledore, Lupin, Hermione of course...  So many people.  They all deserve a chance to come back.  And I'm not saying I don't want them to come back, I'm saying that it's impossible."

Ron nodded, tears running down his face.

(End of recap)

Nobody's POV

Everyone sat in silence until Teddy started crying softly.  He walked over to Harry, Luna, and Ron.

"Why you all sad?  Won and Woony sad?  Hawwy sad?"

Luna picked up Teddy and put him on her lap.

"Yes, we are very sad."

Teddy frowned.

"Can we happy?"

Luna sighed.  "Sure.  Actually, we should.  It's no use just moping over something for the rest of the day when we can't change it.  Sorry.  That's the truth."

She pulled out a baking pan, flour, eggs, sugar, and other supplies after going to the kitchen.

"Who wants pancakes?"

Teddy giggled and pulled Harry and Ron off the couch with his chubby little hands now. Well, he tried to.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Harry's POV

I cracked open the egg and held it over the bowl.

While I was stirring the batter, a picture caught my eye.  Next to the sink was a framed picture of Harry, Ron, and Hermione in their third year.  This picture was different, as Ginny had taken it.

Suddenly, something stood out.  A small glowing golden chain peeked out from under Hermione's red and yellow scarf.

It was the Time Turner.

I stopped stirring the batter.

Luna walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulders.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

I turned towards her and put my hands on her shoulders firmly.

"Luna.  The Time Turner.  Hermione.  Me.  Ron."

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

"Ron," she said.  "We can use the Time Turner!  To go back to sixth year and save Hermione!"

Ron stood up and walked over to us.

"That's a great idea, Luna!  Wow!  How'd you come up with it?"

I elbowed Luna.

"You're welcome.  It was my idea.  But that doesn't matter.  I saw the picture of us in third year, the one by the sink, and Hermione was wearing her Time Turner.  But that doesn't matter.  What matters is that we go back to the past and save Hermione.  We can all do this together."

Ron looked at me, a pained look on his face.

"Harry, mate, that's just what you said at 'Mione's funeral.  That we call only do it if we do it together."

I sighed.  "Yeah.  And we will."