Sehun Imagine (cute)

"Ramen~Ramen~" You summed to yourself as you made yourself Ramen. Today was your 2-years-anniversary with your lovely boyfriend Sehun. But becaue of his schedules he might don't even make it to be with you. Trying not to think of it you just listened loud to music and eat your favorite food. You grabbed your phone. "Doesn't even calling me,huh?" You threw it on the sofa and let yourself down on the floor, turning on the TV. 'This was Exo! Last words for your fans?' Your eyes widen as you saw your boyfriend in the TV. 'Yes me. I want to say I love you. Yes...I mean you.' You blushed. You knew he doesn't meant his fans. You turned the TV off again. "Why must they be everywhere I go? How can I even forget him..." You ate your Ramen and then quickly changed into other clothes. "I'll just visit ryeowook-oppa...He is always there for me." You changed your hair into a ponytail, your joggers into some skinny jeans and you're oversized sweater into a cute blouse. Satifised with yourself you made your way downstairs and out of exo's dorm. Walking down the road as you finally arrived the Sment. You already saw ryeowook standing outside and talking to his manager. "Oppa!" He instantly turned his head to you and smiled brightly. "Y/N-ah!" You ran into his embrace and burried your head into his chest. "You know~Today is my and sehun's 2-year anniversary but he didn't even call me!" You whined out while staring at him. "Don't be sad let's do something together inst-" "No way!" Both of you turned to the direction where the voice came from. "S-sehun!" He smirked as he walked straight to you and pecked your lips. "Come with me." Before you could say anything he dragged you on the rooftop without saying a word to you. As both of you stand in front of each other and awkwardly looking into each eyes he finally opened his mouth and let out some shy tones. "Y/N-ah...babe...I didn't forgot what day is today so i brought you this..." He suddenly went down on his knees and took a little box out of his pocket. "O-oppa-" "Shh. I'm doing something what really is embarassing so just let me do this." You giggled. "Y/N-ah...do you want to be my one and only one?" He opened the box and a wonderful ring appeard in front of your already wet eyes. You teared up and without hestitations you nodded. "Y-yes.." You murmur to yourself. "Sorry?" His just a few seconds ago shy face turned now into a smirk. "YES I WANT!" You then hugged him tightly."And?" You looked into his eyes. "and..I love you." He smiled, then went closer so that you're faces are just inches apart. "And I,I love you even more my little angel." He closed his eyes and kissed you passionatly. You did so too and smiled to yourself. 'Who had known this would've end like this?'