chapter 29

Alex: ok look I was set up by the manager of the wanted to ruin you as a band

Niall: but why

Alex: after jazzy and ali were taken by the wanted they wanted revenge so they recrued me. I was given strict orders to go to the wedding of Liam and Dani and get close to jazzy. then when jazzy followed me she saw me and Dani and then we had to find another way to split them up because she saw us. then ii was told to try my hardest to split Naill and jazzy up. I started working with Dani close and accidentally got her pregnant. so the manager of the wanted told us to pretend it was Liam's child and when the time was right we would tell him and it would crush him. then he still has a plan for Ali and Harry...

Harry: if he comes near Ali they wont be able to find all his bones

Alex: do you want to know what he has planned or not?

Ali: why are you telling us this?

Alex: because of what jazzy said to m in the coffee shop. that day something clicked and I knew I had to help you guys out.

Harry: what des he have in plan for Ali and I?

Alex: he has a trap set to kidnap Ali and take her to the basement of this apartment until he can get rid of her memory and send her to Oregon, under another name and whole new life. he thinks if he splits the couples up he can split the band.

Niall: ok we need to stay together at all times no one goes alone wit hour at least two other people and when we are at a concert the girls will have 4 body guards with them at all times.

Jazzy: Niall is this all really necessary I am a big girl I can protect myself ni.

Niall: NO JAZZY! you will always have someone with you this is serious and I don't want to  lose you ever.

Ali: HARRY...

HEY GUYS JAZZY HERE WHAT IS UP WITH ALI WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN WILL JAZZY LISTEN TO NIALL OR BE HER STUBORN SELF AND NOT LISTEN MORE TO COME TILL THEN -jazzy