Chapter 13

I totally FUCKED!!! I cheated On my husband. Now this baby might not be his. I took my phone out my pocket book and saw I had 10 missed calls from Carmelo.

"I gotta go bye..." He gave me one last long french kiss. We got into it. He picked me up and brung me upstairs. He laid me on the bed. He started kissing me and taking off my clothes.

"Darrell!!!stopp!!!" I said getting up and running downstairs. He ran after me.

"Cassidy,come on!" He said running after me. I started my phone and speeded off. I called Carmelo back. He picked up the phone in a angry voice.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I said acting like nothing happened.

"How was Darrell house?"he said sarcastic. I hung up. My heart dropped. I dont know what to do.

Should I go home? Stay out? I'm shitted. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

~a couple hours later~

I decided to go home. I put myself in this and I have to take it out. I unlocked the door. And walked in. Carmelo was sitting on the couch playing the game.

"Hi..." I said low. He didn't respond. He acted as if I wasn't there. He responded a few seconds later.

"Do you know how it feels for someone to tell me that my wife, my beautiful wife, is fucking another guy..."he said turning off the game and looking at me.

"Carmelo..... Okay I'll explain everything....but the only thing I'm afraid about is how the father is of this baby..." I said starting to cry. "I... I didn't mean to cheat. I'm so sorry. I feel terrible. I went to talk this out with him and that we have to stop seeing each other...your always at practice and games. I never have anyone to talk to anymore. Someone to tell me they love me or that I'm beautiful. I'm so lonely without you here." I said starting to explain to him.

"I DONT WANT TO HERE THAT SHIT!!!" He said yelling walking towards me.

" Nigga you better back the hell up, I tried to take it easy on you. But no Fucking no. You think I didn't know that you fucked Isis and got her pregnant last year...that you have a 1 yr old son, Tyson, who doesn't even have a father." I screamed starting to cry more. "Yeah don't have shit to say now huh?" I said running upstairs. I cuddled with the pillows. I bursted into tears. I was sobbing and going crazy. Carmelo walked into the room and came and hugged me from the back.

"Everything is going to be ok" he assured me. This reminded me of all this memories when we were teens. I cried more.

" What if this baby isn't yours?" I asked sobbing.

"Who cares, we are going to take care of this baby together. And Tyson and meet his stepmom." He said kissing me. I just laid there thinking. Thinking how my life is going to turn out.

Authors Note~

Guys like? Please vote and comment. Thanks❤️