The Encounter

'Sorry?', she finally said, turning to him.
She noticed that he was exotic, there just wasn't another word for describing him.
His black eyes and wavy hair that just ended above his brows suited his fair complexion perfectly. Stuti herself had black eyes and hair but she could never reach to that level of beauty.
'Would you mind me having that cake? It looks really good.', he requested again.
'Good? Good?! Are you serious? This is delicious, this is heaven plated in front of me and nothing less than that!', she didn't know what got into her but when it came to food, she knew how to carry on conversations.
'Okay, okay!', he said raising​ hands in surrender, 'So that means a yes?', and just like that he finished her cake.
Stuti was so dumbstruck by what was happening that she couldn't utter a single word. Here goes heaven, she said to herself.
'Umm, thank you very much!', he reached for the door.
On any other day, Stuti would have let it go and would have blamed her fate for what happened. But she was out of the door after the stranger before she could talk herself out of it.
'Hey! Hey you! Cake stealer!!', Cake stealer, seriously? What is wrong with me?? She couldn't answer herself though because he turned with a pleasant expression on his face.
'The Cake Lady!', he said now, finally recognising her.
'Who the hell gave you the right to eat my cake?', Why am I making a big deal out of it? She was unable to think clearly.
'Sorry', he genuinely was sorry. 'What can I do to make it up to you?'
'Nothing, sorry, I just made a big deal out of it. I'll just go.'
'I know a place, wanna have dinner?'
'You know I'm really not interested in walking, I'll just go.'
'Its just 'round the corner'
And it was. Just like "The Bakery", this restaurant was hidden, or it seemed so. But just it's presence there gave her a warmth that convinced her that she was meant to be there. It was called "Neverending Cravings".