Oh No

~4 months later~

Me and Jay are back on track. I over love him. Im five months pregnant now but somehow i've managed to hide it from the tabloids. We want the gender of the baby to be a surprise. Anyways i was sleepin in Jay's arms when i started experiencing very sharp pains. I thought it was something minor but after a hour. I woke jay up because they were gettin worse.

"Jay baby wake up. We need yo go the hospital"

Jay: *wakes up* Why everything ok baby?

" No im experiencing sharp pain. Please hurry"

Jay gets up and immediately puts on clothes and helps me to the car. We rush to the hospital and get put into a private room. A doctor comes in.

Doctor: Hi mrs. And mr. Carter, ima gonna take a look at the baby and see whats causin the pain

Jay: doc do you know what could be causin it?

Doc: right now im not so sure.....mrs. Carter lift your shirt up

I did as i was asked. He spread the jelly-like substance on my stomach. We all watched the screen. The doctor seem to have a strange look on his face.

Doc: has the baby moved any in the past two weeks....

Jay: the last time we felt the baby move was two weeks ago.

"Yea. Why do you ask? "

Doctor: give me just a second. Ummm i don't hear a heart beat.

To hear those words. That hurt me deeply.

Doctor: *did some more test and came back with results* im so sorry but you have had a miscarriage. Im so sorry.....we would like to perform an emergency C-Section.

As soon the doctor said MISCARRIAGE. I started to cry. My unborn child is dead. Jay was even cryin. He called mama tina and mama g and called solange and kelly as well. I went back to have surgery. I asked that i be put to sleep durin the c-section. I was so hurt. After they were done they took me back to my room to rest. Everyone was waiting there for me and they was in tears.

Jay: *sniffling* what was the gender?

"A baby boy"

MamaT: listen that was god's grace. He knew that you wasn't ready for a child just yet baby girl.

Solange: *picks up Julez* and see we julez.

He smiles and it actually made me feel better.

Ty: bout time you smile because i was finna bring out that damn good stuff

MamaT: watch you mouth boy

Ty: im sorry mama *laughs*

MamaG: Jay and Bey when the time is right the lord will bless both of you.

Everyone eventually leaves. Me and jay eventually go home. I need some time to think. So i went to the studio and recorded the saddest song ever.

*plays the song*

This love wasn't enough for us to survive

I swear, I swear, I swear I tried

You took the life right out of me

I'm so unlucky I can't breath

You took the life right out of me

I'm longing for your heartbeat

Heartbeat,

Heartbeat