Tour pt. 2

It came friday, and school was over, so we planned to go Starbucks. We got drinks for the team cause we're just gonna have a practice competition back at school. We all planned to sleep over Sydney's house except for our one guy, Ken, since he didn't want to be in a sleep over with girls. He was enrolled into high school at the age of 12. He joined the science team, since it was the reason why he skipped a few grades. He's like our little brother.

The competition ended, then the sleepover went by fast. All of a sudden, it's already Saturday morning, which means competition day. And Joey's meet and greet. Well I'm gonna see more pictures of him with other girls in my feed.

It's like 5 in the morning since we gotta go to the school! We were going to the local convention center where they were holding the competition. I swear, if we don't win, my nights without continuing the second season of my hero academia would have been put to waste.

Joey's POV
We were in the rental car, squished in the back seats. After the longest 10 minutes of my life in a uncomfortable position, we went out to Central Park. It was a wonderful scenery, the snow made it look kinda better. Spring was in, so the treetops were growing with leaves, flowers are about to bloom, and the snow, touches it up a little bit when we would take pictures. After the park, we were walking to the hotel sides, where they had some tourist spots, to eat!

While walking, we took more pictures which i would post on Instagram soon. We just continued to walked around the city. I was vlogging some of it but not that much.

After walking around the city, we went into the car and stopped by a place where we bought food.

Everything else was boring until we got back to the hotel, and Chris literally asked me out of nowhere, who I liked...

" Well, if you don't want to tell me, I'll make it fair and I'll tell who I like..." Chris said.

" Ok, but I'm starting to have feelings for my best friend" I say

" dude wtf, but I don't have the same feelings for you." He said.

" Charles, I'm talking about my anna" I say in a quick voice, hoping he didn't understand what I said.

" now tell me who u like, we had a deal" I whine

" ok, don't get mad but I told Anna before you... I like Cleo, okay" he said, in a calm way, unlike me. I wasn't really surprised after what happened on Saturday... They were hugging and stuff... Uhhhhh... Why am I doing this, I have a meet and greet tomorrow with my fans and supporters. Anna was gonna have a competition tomorrow, if only she was here.

I wake up in the morning staring at the view outside of the hotel, which was New York. It was like 8 o'clock and I was just getting ready for the meet and greet. Then, I get a call from Anna. I was thinking " why would she call... oh I forgot, she has a competition today. " she always calls me her good luck charm cuz every time I talk to her before something important.

"JOEY." she screeches into the speaker. I can imagine the hyperventilating

"Breathe." I blow in and out for a bit until i hear her calm down.

"whooo, ok jo, u need to calm me, I lost our cheat cards. I don't think I remember anything." she stutters.

"It's gonna be ok, you have me and everyone on your team. They're there to help. But if you mess up, ur team captain," I say.

"you're right, I'm gonna be okay, even though my team is hating me right now." Atleast she still has sarcasm

"well, pray to lord that nothing will go wrong," I say. "wait, try check the computer pocket of your bag. you always get things lost in there.

seconds of silence, with the background noise of her going though her stuff and murmuring that its not in there.

"omg joey it was in there. omg thank you thank you thank youuuuu! Luv you soo much. byeeee." she just hangs up on me. how rude.

After that call, everyone was just standing at the doorway, staring and Chris said, "Anna said she loveees youuu" in a girly voice.

"well, stop staring, we gotta get to the venue in an hour" I said... I know she said she "lovees" me but she was excited. I don't think she really meant it tho...

Anna's POV:
I just noticed that when I was thanking Joey for his clever idea, I said "Luv you so much" no.

Just as walking to the team check in, every high school team was checking in before entering the competing area. Then I see a boys hand signing in next to me.

" hi Anna, long time no see "