[1]The Gathering

(Well here is the start of the story let get this started people and don't forget to rate and comments on this story).

No Body POV

Kalos Region

Lumiose City

The Day of The Pokemon World Tournament has started as Lumiose city prepare for the arrival of overwhelming visitors and participants from different regions.

The Arena for the Pokemon World Tournament is massive twice the size of any Arena that is use in the other leagues.

Brock arrived with his whole family and already he was asking out every beautiful ladies he see upon causing his brothers and sisters to sweatdrop and dragged him away from the ladies.

Brock:Oh Come on let me go,I need to start searching for love!!!

Forrest:Come on Big Brother we here to watch me complete in the tournament not asking out ladies and beside we're going to the pokemon center to check my pokemon if they are in good health.

Brock:Pokemon Center? Then it means I can see beautiful Kalosian Nurse Joy,Great let's go!!!

Brock ran as fast as he could to the center with his whole family running after him.

Meanwhile

Misty also arrived in Lumiose with her three older sisters Daisy,Lily and Violet.the four of them walk through the city wearing sexy clothing well all three of them except Misty and every guy they pass by staring at them.

Daisy:Ahhh Kalos!! Region of Love and Beauty perfect for us the Sensational Sisters

Violet:Look at all the pretty dress on each every store,I can wait to buy them all!!

Misty:Um girls we're here for the tournament not sightseeing and shop for clothes

Daisy:Ohh lightened up Misty,since we here already let's enjoy ourselves!!

Misty sighed and knowing she cannot the argument and just follow along with her sisters entering every store they pass by.

Gary,Professor Oak and Delia is staying on a hotel near the Lumiose city gym.Delia room and the Oaks are separated across each other,Delia is unpacking her luggage when Gary knocked on the door.

Gary:Ahh Mrs Ketchum me and gramps are heading out for awhile,do you want to come with us?

Delia:Okay wait for me at the lobby I'm coming down shortly!!

Delia is finishing unpacking her clothes when she sees a photo together with her son before he leave and go to Alola.

Delia:Oh Ash why aren't you contacting us all these years,your friends misses you,I misses you

Delia cryed for about a minute and put photo to a table beside her bed and head out of her room to follow Gary in the lobby.

In other side of Lumiose city May and her family is walking through the street having a good time when Max suddenly run towards a trainer with his Pyroar and take some photos while admiring it.

May:Max don't just run like that,mom and dad will gonna be mad at you

Max:Sorry its just Kalos pokemon are so cool in person,I seen them on television and books but seeing them up close is incredible

May:Alright suit yourself,but I'm warning you mom is standing behind you right now!!

Max:Hahaha like I fall for that May!!

As Max continue taking photo of Pyroar,Caroline his mother grabbed Max on the back and dragged him towards the pokemon center.

Max:Awww come on!!! I still enjoying myself!!!