"Who?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

"Nobody that anything good can come out of. You know I've never been afraid of him going to the club, but he's there every night now and he comes home all hours of the morning that he sleeps through half of the day. He missed another doctor's appointment too, but I'm just not gonna press him about it anymore." she said and I shook my head. My poor best friend and sister has been through enough in her life from Trey cheating on her years ago, to losing her mom and now struggling with a high risk pregnancy, the last thing she needed was more problems caused by Trey. I wanted to talk to Trey, or at least get Lance to talk to him, because I wasn't about to sit here and watch my sister go through it.

"Does it seem like he's been trying lately though?" I asked and she shook her head

"It's like he completely fell off, like he doesn't even care. We barely speak at home, and when we do sometimes it just comes off as hostile from him."

"I'm sorry you're going though all of this Nell. You're strong, because if it was me I would've had Lance's ass." I said causing her to laugh "Either that, or he would've found somewhere else to live" I looked over to see her shaking her head

"Britt if it even gets to the point where I feel like I can't do this anymore, I'm not even here for that fight. I'll pack my things and find a new place for me and the baby. Its not a problem at all"

"Does this make you think about him possibly cheating again?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"To be honest, it does and I'm not staying if it happens Britt. That only proves that every time things get rough between us, instead of trying to work it out, he just cheats. I'm worth more than that and I've been through too much to think that I wouldn't be okay without him. I feel like being a strong woman for my daughter is the most important thing right now anyway" she said and I nodded

"That's true-" I said before getting cut off by someone coming in to tell us that our massage tables were ready. I sighed before putting my drink down and following her to the massage rooms. With everything going on with Trey, I had so much on my mind, but I know Britt wanted me to enjoy this day so I was going to try my best to push all my problems to the back of my head and make sure I did just that.

Trey P.O.V

I nodded my head to the music as it flowed out the speakers but for some reason I wasn't really into it. Lately everything from my marriage to the music just didn't feel right and I wish I could get away from it all. Ever since the day I came back home, things just haven't been right with Channel and I, so even though I've been home every night, I try to make it so I don't have to be there for such a long period of time.

"You like it?" Troy asked knocking me out of my thoughts

"Uhh, yeah, it's okay. I don't think it's something to put out as a single though" I said and he nodded

"I agree. We can keep going through what we got until you decide" he said but I shook my head

"Honestly, let's not even worry about it. My head isn't in the right space, none of this sounds right" he nodded slowly in response

"What's going on?" he asked and I shrugged

"I'm just not feeling everything lately."

"Everything like what?"

"Everything, the music, my marriage, my-"