Chapter 29

Aphmau POV

Soon, we reach a huge cave with many different types of dragons. They were all so beautiful that I didn't notice everybody already got off until the dragon we rode threw me off of its back.

"Wow, RUDE!" I stick my tongue out at the dragon as it walks away. Barney helps me stand up before leading me in front of the empty throne. I didn't know that dragons could sit on a throne. Wyverns sure ,but dragons? They look too big. Anyway, let's get back on topic. King Arthur walks into the cave and sits in the throne before looking at us. We all now.

"Please stand. I don't want my saviour to bow down to me." We all stand up and I grab Sasha's hand before bringing her forward. The two guys stand back with Scales in the arms of Zenix.

"You wanted to see me?" She asks the king.

"Yes. Bring me the necklace!" He shouts at the back of the cave. A dragon walks into the room with a case in its snout and places it down in front of me, Sasha and the King.

"What is this?" Sasha asks, opening the case. She picks up a diamond necklace, similar to the one that Zenix has. It emits a pure energy.

"This necklace appeared when you collapsed. Just before your friend came and helped you. I wanted to return it and say thank you for helping me. We will give you one thing you desire." The king says. Zenix walks over to Sasha and takes the necklace before putting it around her neck, clipping it on. I ship it.

"Thank you." Sasha says before glancing at me. "I want you to help my friend in any transport she needs when the time comes." She asks Arthur. I gasp, shocked.

"But-"

"Kitty, just let me do this one thing. I want to assist you in helping the Shadow Lord. Will you please help us with this one request, your highness?" Sasha asks him.

"We will." He replies. We all bow one more time before Zenix opens a portal.

"We must be off now. Let's go guys!" Zenix says before jumping through the portal. I wave before jumping through the portal. We all land in my bedroom, on Zenix. For some reason, I get a deja vu moment of something else. Weird. Anyway, we all get off of him and walked down stairs to see Jin tinkering with a small gadget.

"Whatcha working on there?" I ask, startling him. Before he drops the mini box, I use my dark hand to catch it.

"Jess you startled me!" He exclaims before taking the box again and standing up. "Anyway, follow me outside." Jin says before walking outside. We all follow him and he throws the box in the air, it spinning around before emitting a purple digitalised barrier. He takes the box and faces us. "This is our new barrier. Only those we allow can enter. It's cool isn't it?"

"Can I have one?" I ask him, showing him my puppy eyes. He tries looking away but every time he tries, he just looks back at me.

"Okay fine! Don't expect a big one then. Oh, Sky also wanted to see us for a meeting in an hour so until then, just do what you want. Just meet in the basement after that." Jin informs us before teleporting away.

"Well I'm going to go relax at the park. You coming Zenix?" Sasha asks. He nods before following her into the direction of the park. Barney walked off somewhere, leaving me alone so I walk to my room and lie down, placing Scales down next to me. Suddenly, I hear a noise making me shoot up and look at the now pitch black room. There, the dark ghost creature thing appeared before me again. I hold Scales next to me as he slowly wakes up.

"What's happening?" Scales asks, looking around the room before the shadow itself. He turns big and stand in front of me, trying to protect me but I just walk around him.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. He floats towards me slowly and stops as soon as he reaches me.

"I am here to warn you. Next week the Shadow Knights will attach MyStreet. As soon as he gets you and takes the dark heart, he will take over the world." The Shadow informs me before showing me a vision.

Shadow Knights are destroying all of the houses and setting them on fire, killing all of the innocent people trapped inside. The sky is red with a black moon.

"Jess watch out!" I turn towards the voice to see Vylad get hit into the wall of the house next to me by Gene. He falls to the ground unconscious from the force he was thrown at. I turn back around at Gene before pulling out my sword and pointing it at him.

"Now now Princess. If you come willingly then that traitor over there won't burn in that house he is trapped under." I turn around and look at Vylad to see him surrounded by fire. The only thing protecting him is the barrier that I set up but I can't concentrate and fight at the same time. I haven't practiced enough. I turn back around to see Red there with his hood down and a cut across his forehead. He nods towards Vylad and I release the barrier, letting Red slowly carry him away with his magic. Red then runs off to take Vylad to a safe place. I face Gene.

"What now?" I ask him. He takes out his sword, a dark glow surrounding it. The glow only I could see.

"We do this the hard way." He strikes at me.

"What was that vision? Was it the future?" I ask, opening my eyes. Scales is lying down next to me with his head above me. His body is curled around me. The room is back to normal and the shadow is gone.