~Chapter 3~

"-xiety, Anxiety, Anxiety, wake up." I was woken up by Prince shaking me. He chuckled. "You fell asleep while we were hugging."
Oh...so...him telling me that he loved me was just a dream..."It was just a dream..." I mumbled. My heart shattered. I could feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"...Anxiety? Are you okay? What was just a dream? Do you want to talk abou-"

"Of course it was just a dream!!" I yelled as I quickly got up and walked over to my bed. I was mumbling, "Of course, just a dream, he couldn't love someone like me, he doesn't care." "Anxiety.." I could feel Prince behind me. I didn't turn to face him. He put a hand on my shoulder, I shook it off. I then turned around and pushed him back which made him fall on my bed.

I quickly opened my door and walked out of my room, when I heard him call my name I started running, I could hear him running behind me. None of them care. They want me gone, I know it. Well guess what? They're going to get their wish after all. I'm going to finally disappear, and I know the perfect place to go. Everyone will forget about me, even Thomas.

I ran faster and faster. I think Prince knew where I was going because he started to speed up as well and I could detect fear in his voice. We entered a dark room. I quickly picked up the flashlight I left here last time I came here. I turned it on and continued to run. I think I may have lost Prince, but I still ran until I reached it. I stayed a few steps back. The Trench of Forgotten Memories. If I jump in there I will be erased from existence. Everyone will forget about me. I will no longer be a bother.

I took one step. Then another. Then another. I was hesitant with every step I took. I was about to take my last step which would send me falling into the trench, but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I didn't know who it was, but I could hear....crying. I turned around and pointed my flashlight at the person, it...it was Prince. My eyes widened. Why was he crying? He then pulled me into a hug. I struggled a bit, but he hugged me tighter. Was he...scared?

He then pulled away and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. I could see him better as we stepped out into the lit hallway. "What were you thinking?!" He yelled. I flinched. "You shouldn't have done that!! I was so worried!! Ugh!! I can't believe you were actually about to do that!!" He threw his hands in the air in frustration. I quickly threw up my arms in front of my face to protect myself.

~Prince's POV~

I was so frustrated. Why would he do that?! He scared me!! "Ugh!! I can't believe you were actually about to do that!!" I threw my hands my hands in the air in frustration. Then Anxiety threw his arms up in front of his face as in to protect himself. I froze. Did...did he think I was going to hit him? I lowered my arms. "A-Anxiety?" He lowered his arms. He looked like he was....scared of me. I went to go hug him, but he backed up. "Andy, I'm not going to hurt you.." I slowly and gingerly stepped closer, he didn't move back. I enveloped him in a hug. He started sobbing, and so did I. "I was so scared....I couldn't find you in there....I thought I wasn't going to make it in time.." I chuckled. "I was close to falling into the trench, but honestly I didn't care at that moment. I was too worried about you...I care about you, Anxiety, I really do.."

He quickly pulled away and had a panicked expression. "You almost fell in the trench?!" He began to shake and hyperventilate. "Hey, hey, Andy, it's okay, I didn't-"

"If you had it would have been all my fault. Thomas needs you. You can't disappear because of a mistake I made. Why do I always mess things up." He was tugging at his hair. I hugged him again, and pet his hair. He started to calm down a bit. He wrapped his arms around me. I began to hum another Mozart song. After he was fully calmed down, we just stayed in each other's arms. I was still humming Mozart, then I thought of a question. "Hey, Anxiety?"