Just Fine

Prompt: Imagine being from the same Earth as Kara and Cisco and Barry instantly being attracted to you. 

"Kara, I swear to god, what did you leave in your apartment now? We have to go! I can't miss Chris Evans being hot!" I was whining like a child. Kara was dragging me down the hall, using her strength to pull me.

"We go up the stairs so much I might as well skip leg day at the gym." I grumbled. I know it's immature, but she needs to see just how displeased I am.

"I'm sorry, okay?! I just don't want to have to pay for $3,000 popcorn when we have some at home!" Kara took her keys out of her pocket to unlock the door, only to drop them onto the ground. She sighed and quickly picked them back up.

"You are so clumsy, sometimes I wonder if it's even you out there fighting bad guys!" I said pushing the door open. I quickly stopped in my tracks in the door frame when I saw two guys standing in the middle of Kara's kitchen looking very lost.

"Um, Kara? Are there supposed to be two strange men standing in your kitchen?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of them. Kara was still rifling through her bag.

"No, why-" She was cut off by the sight of them. A huge smile spread over her face as she saw them and she dropped her bags.

"Barry! Hi! Why are you here?" Her face suddenly turned serious. "Is there something wrong in Central City?" He smiled and laughed, shaking his head.

"No, we just wanted to come visit again. We were travelling through the Earths, making sure everything was as it was before I, you know, changed the timeline..." He looked down at his feet awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"But, ummmm who is this, lovely lady?" The shorter one said, attempting to lean back onto the kitchen island.

"I'm Y/N. Who are you guys?" I asked, still cautious. Listen, I don't care if Supergirl thinks that these guys are swell, they just showed up in a locked apartment on the tenth story. That shit is not right.

"Right! Um, Y/N, this is Barry Allen, the Flash, and this is Cisco Ramon, also known as Vibe. I told you about them after I came back from fighting the Dominators. Barry, Cisco, this is Y/N, my best friend. She is also known as the Black Mamba."

"Whoa, you have superpowers? What are they?" Cisco bounced up and down excitedly, waiting for my answer. I smiled at his childish attitude. It was like looking into a mirror. If that mirror made me a dude. And a geek. And nothing like me.

"I can borrow other people's powers. I have no idea where a name like 'The Black Mamba' came from..." I cleared my throat before shooting a stern glance at Kara.

"But it seemed to stick with people." Kara sighed loudly.

"Look! I just suggested the name in passing! Ms. Grant seemed to like it, and you know when she likes something, she does not change her mind." I playfully rolled my eyes at her exasperation with me. This always happened.

"But we have to leave now if we're going to have enough time to go see the movie and buy the tickets. You guys wanna come?" Kara offered to the two of them.

"Yeah! Sounds good. What movie are you guys going to see? It's not a chick flick, is it?" Barry asked, whining a little at the end. Kara and I looked at each other before laughing loudly.

"Are you kidding me? I'm like the biggest geek in National City! We're going to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier." I said, throwing one of the bags Kara handed to me over my shoulder. Their faces lit up with smiles.

"You guys have Captain America here too?! Man, this day keeps getting better and better!" Cisco said.

"Well we have to go if we ever want to actually see the movie, let's go!" Kara said, speed walking to the door.

I think I'm going to get along just fine with these guys.