Chapter 11: Where the sun don't shine

^^^ Wild, ugh goals

"So what do you wanna do?" Kasey sighs, we just finished unpacking my things, I'm staying in the guest room which I'm very pleased by. It's a nice big room where I can hang my posters all over the walls.

"Um, I don't know." I say scratching the back of my neck in boredom.

"Oh! How about twenty questions?!" Kasey squeals in excitement.

"Yeah sure." I smile as we both sit on the couch in her living room. Her parents just went out to get pizza for us, her little brother Brandon wanted to come with so the house is all ours.

"I go first, are you Australian?" Kasey asks bluntly, I start laughing as Kasey giggles in embarrassment.

"No, I'm Hungarian and proud. My grandparents were from Hungary." I inform her as I continue to giggle.

"Oh, where's Hungary?"

"That counts as a question, and it's a country to Europe." I shrug and sit back in my seat.

"Alright now it's my turn, are you Australian?" I ask mocking her words.

"Shut up! I'm American!" Kasey screeches as she hits me with a pillow on the couch, I pick it up and beat her with the pillow until she falls to the ground laughing.

"Okay I asked one question, you asked two." I say breathlessly from beating Kasey with a pillow, we both sit down on the couch again.

"What's your biggest regret?" I ask seriously, Kasey looks at me for a second then looks away.

"Um, dying my hair strawberry blonde? I don't know that's a hard one." Kasey says, I search her face trying to see if she's lying. Her face was completely honest, she's not lying.

"I've died it dark brown and strawberry blonde. Strawberry blonde was a bad choice." Kasey shakes her head and shivers in disgust.

"My turn now! Who was your first kiss?" Kasey asks as she leans in with her hands on her knees.

"Well, um, I've never really, uh, had a first kiss." I say in embarrassment. My androphobia always stopped me from having boyfriends or first kisses.

"Oh, okay." Kasey say in an understanding voice, she knows I'm androphobic.

The game went on until we reached twenty questions, next we decided to watch a horror movie.

"Curse Of Chucky!" Kasey yelps as she pops in the movie and walks back to the couch, we have a couple bars of chocolate and a tub of popcorn.

I dig my hand into the tub of buttery food and keep my eye focused on the screen, Kasey's left eye twitches from how hard she's focusing on the movie.

After the beginning credits, the movie begins.

-

Evan's POV

"Alright so what do we do?" Ryan smirks evilly.

I called the guys over so we can plan a prank, I went to Kasey's backyard and looked through the window to see what they're doing before the guys came only to find out that they're watching The Curse Of Chucky.

"So what was the plan?" Erick smirks impatiently.

"Alright, so downstairs there's a little closet filled with halloween costumes. And my little sister has a short orange wig for her dress up games. So I think I should dress up as Chucky, you guys go behind me and just dress up as anything scary. We sneak in through her backdoor and scare the living sh-"

"Okay we get it." Ryan says impatiently, we run downstairs and start to get dressed.

I throw on a red striped shirt and throw on some overalls in the halloween costumes. Next I put on fake scars over my eye with my mothers makeup. I tease the orange wig and throw it on my head, soon we were ready.

"Dude you look awesome, they'll be so freaked out." Erick laughs as he walks out of the bathroom, Erick and Ryan are dressed up as evil clowns. I must say, we did good.

We jump over the fence seperating our houses, we all crouch down and open the back door as queitly as we could.

I go in front of them and hide behind the couch which their sitting. Finally, I grasp onto Wld's shoulder and hold her down as she screams and screams.

Kasey looks around frantically and finds Ryan and Erick dressed as evil clowns. Kasey and Wild start screaming so loud it hurt my ears, but I manged the keep it together. I stand up and struggle to get Wild.

"NO! GET AWAY!" WIld screams loudly as she thrashes around in my arms, then she kicks me where the sun don't shine.

I bend over in pain and yell out in pain, Wild stares at me as her left eye twitches, she's in a ninja fighting stance which would've had me laughing if it wasn't this case right now.

"Evan?" Wild questions as she walks up to me slowly, I nod my head and drop to the floor still holding the area where she had kicked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" Kasey screams and tackles Ryan and Erick to the ground, she starts beating them with a pillow and screaming.

Wild clenches her fists and picks up a pillow, she let's out a warrior cry and starts beating me with it.

Dang, she looks hot when she's mad.

Ryan, Erick, and I erupt into fits of laughter as the girls start to complain about how we ruined their nights.

"We're home!" I hear a woman yell. Wild and Kasey's grow as wide as saucers as they grow stiff.

A woman that looks around her early thirties walks into the room and inspects the scene before her.

"What happened?" She asks.

There was popcorn all over the floor, us guys were on the floor laughing as hard as we could as the girls stood there as stiff as a statue.

"Nothing." Kasey smiles, but soon we were kicked out by her father.

It was worth it.

Wild smiles at me through the living room window.

Yep, definitely worth it.

-

i hope u guys liked this chapter, as most of u know i have no life so im home all day writing books. but im going on vocation this weekend so i wont be able to write for about three days, ill try tho, for u guys ;)