I'm Sorry Part 3.

Start from the beginning

Zayn:"If you're done drooling over Hailey...we could go to dinner"He said nudging me. I snapped out of it and saw her blushing making me smile a little.

Y/n:"Uh team, let's go"I said. We walked out and saw the place cleared out making us sigh is relief. I walked to my car and saw Kim walk up to me.

Kim:"I'm riding with you..."She said. I was confused but nodded opening the door for her. She got in and mumbled a thank making me smile. I got into the driver's side and started the car.

Y/n:"Kimmy what do you want?"I asked looking at her then the road. She looked at me shocked but looked at her phone trying to cover it up.

Kim:"I have no idea what you're talking a out..."She said. I sighed and looked at her stopping at the red light.

Y/n:"Kim I've known you for my whole life and right now you're lying"I said. She looked at me and put her phone away sighing.

Kim:"Okay fine! Why haven't you talked to your sister?"She asked. I looked at the road and continued driving"Y/n"She said sternly.

Y/n:"Kim I'm upset okay!"I said gripping the starring wheel tight"I know she didn't mean it but I wish she just shut up. Look at where I am now...my ex is back in town, the girl I like probably hates me and Kendall is even acting weird around me...I'm honestly just fucking tired and annoyed with this whole thing...I don't even wanna be here"I said looking the road.

The whole drive to the Nice Guy was spent in silence. Kim is never silent which means one she's upset or two she feels bad for me and I honestly don't need anyone's pity. I got that enough already. We arrived at the Nice guy and I parked my car next to Kanye's. I was pulled into a bear hug by Kim.

Kim:"I'm sorry Y/n/n"She said. I sighed and hugged her back not wanting to cause a fight with anyone.

Y/n:"It's fine...I guess I deserved it"I said. She pulled away and gave me a small smile which I returned. I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn towards them.

Kylie:"Come on Y/n/n, let's eat"She said. I nodded and walked in with them taking a seat between Kendall and Hailey. How can my day get any betterI looked at the menu and sighed not really wanting to eat.

Bella:"What's wrong?"She asked. I shrugged and pushed the menu away.

Y/n:"Not in the mood..."I said going on my phone. Bella pulled my phone away and gave me a look.

Bella:"I'm gonna order something for you and you're gonna eat"She said sternly and looking at the menu. The waitress came over and took everyone's order and Bella ordered for me and smiled at me"So how's song writing going?"She asked.

Y/n:"Fine...lot's of inspiration actually"I said. She nodded and looked at the guys.

Bella:"Any of you on the album?"She asked.

Gigi:"Come guys...spill some secrets"She said. I chuckled along with the guys and sat back watching them.

Abel:"Can't share that information girls..."He said. They both groaned making everyone look at us. 

Khloe:"What's up with you girls?"She asked.

Bella:"Y/n's being mean is all"She said glaring at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"Just because I don't want to share what's on my album their mad"I said.

Kourtney:"Trust me...getting Y/n to crack is hard"She said"No pun intended"She said smirking making me choke on my water. Kendall hit my back a little.

Kendall:"Are you okay?"She asked trying to hold on a laugh. I nodded and cleared my throat. Hailey looked down and bit her lip trying to hide her smile making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"You people tell me I'm a perv when the biggest ones is sitting right here"I said pointing to Kourtney and Khloe who smirked.

Khloe:"Duh..."She said. Our food and drinks came as we talked and laughed a lot. Hailey talked to everyone but me making me sad a little but I couldn't really say anything. Kim looked at me and frowned.

Kim:"Are you really gonna work with...Lauren?"She asked with a disgusted face. Hailey's head shot up and looked at me with the others.

Y/n:"I mean they wanted me to be in their new album and I mean it's a good opportunity for me to get across to their fan base...it's nothing more then business"I said.

Kylie:"Mom said you're also gonna work with uh Little mix.."She said making Zayn and Gigi look at me shocked.

Gigi:"You are?"She asked shocked. I shook my head fast and sat up.

Y/n:"I didn't except anything yet!"I said making them nod"I wanted to find out from you two first since it's a bit of a sore subject but I don't think I'll work with them-"

Gigi:"That's silly Y/n"She said shaking her head.

Zayn:"It's business and I'm fine with it..and I'm sure G is to. We both moved on from it and are happy so...."He said.

Gigi:"Yeah plus...I love your music so I'm not gonna do anything to stop it"She said smiling. I smiled and nodded. 

Y/n:"Thanks..."I said.

Zayn:"So uh have you been working on songs with Any of them yet?"He asked. I nodded and smiled a little.

Y/n:"Uh Fifth Harmony... Yeah and Little mix not so much...I gotta fly to London for that or they'll come down here..we never really go into detail yet"I said. They nodded.

Kendall:"So you're gonna do a concert with Lauren?"She asked annoyed.

Y/n:"Pretty much...it's not a big one just a small one to release a few songs of their new album"I said. Everyone nodded.

Kim:"Your mom invited all of us over for lunch tomorrow"She said. I nodded and smiled big.

Y/n:"I thought it would be a good idea to have a little family get together plus you guys  are like my family...."I said looking at Hailey and them.

Bella:"Aww you're such a sweet heart Y/n/n"She said making me chuckle. I heard my phone go off making me groan. I answered it and sighed.

Y/n:"Hello..."I said waiting for an answer.

Peyton:"Hey Y/n.."She said making me smile big. Peyton and I are best friends and I love her to death. We do a lot of music together but since we've both been busy we hardly spend tome together.

Y/n:"My god...how are you?"I asked excited making everyone look at me.

Peyton:"I'm good...so Kris called me telling me you wanted our power collaborations"She said making me smile and wake up walking away from the table.

Y/n:"Oh yea..."I said. I explained everything to her and about my new album and she happily agreed to collaborate with me. I walked back to the table with a big smile.

Zayn:"Why so chirpy?"He asked curious. I smiled big and looked at Kanye.

Y/n:"I got her..."I said making him look at me shocked.

Kanye:"You got her?"He asked. I smiled big and nodded"Well now we've got a full proof album"He said smiling big.

Y/n:"That we do..."I said smiling. I got a text from Kris telling me I had a meeting with Lauren and the girls"Uh girls I have to go"I said waking up. They all looked at me and frowned"I know but I have a meeting and it's last minute"I said calling the waiter over.

Kanye:"Do you need me to come with?"He asked. I shook my head and gave him a small smile.

Y/n:"Nah I got it...."I said. The waiter came over"Everything they order is on me and tell my cousin I'll pay the bill"I said. He nodded and gave me a smile.

Waiter:"Sure thing..."He said. I smiled and saw them looking at me shocked.

Hailey:"Your cousin owns this place?"She asked shocked. I nodded and grabbed my jacket from my chair putting it on.

Y/n:"There's a lot you'll don't know about me"I said winking and walking out.