Eek! I completely forgot about this. I'm so sorry I'm doing this so late
Tagged by- LuckyPlum
Five interesting facts about myself? Hmmm.... that's really actually pretty tough. I usually go with the whole 'I love to write stories and I've written a 300 page novel' thing because I'm pretty proud of that... but that's really not uncommon here, is it? Everyone on here is so talented- saying that would be like standing beside Van Gogh and saying I'm a painter. :)
Okay, here we go!
1. I'm a high-school student interested in English, (Shakespeare and creative writing, if you please) history, and the arts (again, probably not uncommon.) I spend most of my time writing, thinking about writing, drawing what I'm writing, finding inspiration for writing... you get the idea. When I'm not on Wattpad, you can find me doing schoolwork, (philosophy is time-consuming!) playing fantasy rpg games like Skyrim, reading, drawing, or staring blankly into space.
2. My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFJ (Introverted-INtuitive, Feeling, Judging) , (if you believe in that theory, I'd love to hear yours!) which makes up under 3% of people- and I'm left handed- so, yeah. I swear I'm not a witch.
3. I've been writing since before I could write. I made only picture-picture books in which every character was named Mimi the Mermaid. I loved mermaids... and the name Mimi. Later on, I used to use creative writing to get out of practicing my times-tables (subfact: I DETESTE math in all of its forms) and branched out a little. Guild is the first book I've actually ever kept up with long enough to finish. EVER.
4. I live on a little (not too little, actually, it holds a world record) island in Canada with terrible wifi and a lot of lakes. I'm the best in my family at falling off our tube in spectacularly awful ways. Remarkably, though, I've only broken one finger playing basket-ball(on the one day I actually participated :( ) (subfact: I suck at sports other than archery, swimming, or x-country running.)
5. (Am I supposed to do this for 5?)
Would you rather:
Cake or Pizza?
Cake is a far less common delicacy in my house. Cake is special and I love icing.
Able to fly or teleport instantly?
Same as @Luckyplum: I'd like the view. (And I could do some pretty epic top-view drawings) XD
Have a vacation house on:
The moon or under the sea?
Each little slug here
Cuttin' a rug here
Under the sea
Each little snail here
Know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter
Under the water
Ya we in luck here
Down in the muck here
Under the sea!
Historical figure or fictional character?
AAAAHH! Impossible question. I'm really, really interested in both. (Not to mention, I'd be pretty afraid of meeting either of them). I think I'd say fictional character...
Tags: (If you have done this before or don't want to, I'm so sorry. Feel no obligation to.)