Chapter Twelve

"Harry, what is all this?" I asked, exasperated.

Harry was standing in front of my locker holding a bouquet of daisies and our unnamed turtle.

He met me half way and swooped in for a kiss. It was sweet and it lingered, leaving me wanting more.

I was so confused.

"As your boyfriend," he emphasized, "it is my responsibility to treat you like the princess you are."

He winked and handed me the daisies.

"How did you know I love daisies?"

"You had dried daisies in your room and Jace said you like them," Harry shrugged.

I opened my locker and placed the flowers and the turtle inside. Harry swung his arm around my shoulders and hugged me to him. I laughed and hugged his middle.

People were beginning to glance at us and I could already hear the rumors buzzing but I didn't care.

We had Creative Writing first block so we made our way towards the stairwell.

The hallways were fairly empty and the stairwell was desolate. At the bottom of the stairs, Harry pushed my back against the wall until we were mere inches apart.

His hot breath fanned across my face as I inhaled his cologne. He smelled heavenly.

His large rough palm caressed my cheek as he teased my mouth with his. He would brush his lips like a feather against mine but never kiss me.

Harry dipped his head and gave me Eskimo kisses all over my cheek.

"Della," he mumbled.

I giggled uncontrollably but Harry cut me off by crashing his lips to mine. I grasped his neck and deepened the kiss, pressing my body to my boyfriend's.

He groaned and I nearly lost control until someone cleared their throat behind us, pushing past and jogging up the stairs. Harry pressed his head into my neck and we both started cracking up.

"Come on. Let's get to class," I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry," I hissed. "Stop that."

I was trying to finish our paper but Harry kept tickling my thigh. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together to stop him.

The projector light was the only light in the room and our desks were at the back so he took that as do whatever you want.

Harry nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Do you love me yet?" he whispered.

"Harry, please focus. We need this grade," I whispered against his lips, pecking them lightly.

"Well, when you put it that way," he mumbled.

I picked up my pen and began writing the last paragraph of our paper. It was a pretty strong paper, extremely deserving of an A, so I wasn't too worried.

I finished the paper and we went to the lab to type. There were six other pairs already in but we still got our back corner computer.

"So, today is Jace's birthday. We're having dinner if you want to come," I offered.

"Aren't you afraid of falling in love with me?"

"Come on, be serious. Jace wants you there."

"Oh, alright," Harry sighed.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry this was such a short chapter, guys. It's a filler chapter and I needed to put something there before the real fun begins. From here on out, I promise things will get more exiting.

Liz