four

"Jimin I swear we-" I was cut off by Jimin grabbing my arm harshly. He started dragging me down the street.

"Save it. Take me to Mingyu's house now! I swear she is so grounded once she gets back home." Jimin is Doyeon's big brother if you can't tell by now.

I took Jimin back to Mingyu's house. We looked around the house for Doyeon and Namjoon but with Jimin holding onto my wrist it was a little hard to search around.

"Maybe if we split up we can find her." I mocked jerking on my wrist. Jimin gave me a look that read if I runaway I'm dead, but finally he let go. I went left as he went right looking for Doyeon. I pushed passed a few grumpy  people to be pulled back. I thought it was Jimin until I saw who it was.

"Mingyu?" I question. The last time I saw him...well it was also the first time I saw him, he was a lot nicer looking. He burped a little before jerking, and I mean jerking me off my feet closer to him.

"H-hey." He was drunk. Drunker then anything I've seen before. The smell on him was strong. It really smelled like he just took a alcohol shower.

"Have you seen Doyeon?" I asked.

"Doyeon...hehe. She went upstairs to my room. Her and that guy were kissing." Mingyu puckered his lips showing me how it was done. Gross!

"Thank you." I said pulling away. I started walking when he jerked me back. This time a lot harder.

"Why don't you dance with me-" He was cut off by another person jerking my other arm. This time it wasn't harshly but more like in a proactive way. Still didn't give anyone any reason to pull on my arm anymore. Gosh, it hurts bad from these guys pulling it.

"You need to shut this party down now!" Jimin snapped. Mingyu burped once again before he smirked telling Jimin no. "I called the police." Jimin pulled out his phone showing where indeed he did.

"Oh fuck!" Mingyu cursed running away. A second later the music stopped and Mingyu was yelling at people to leave.

"Mingyu said Doyeon is upstairs. I'll go get her-"

"And let you go again. Look what just happen Jiwoo. Hell no! You two shouldn't have been here. Doyeon I can see, but you. You surprised me. I didn't expect that." By his tone I could tell he was really upset. I was about to speak when I saw Namjoon running down the stairs. For a second there my heart sank.

"Where is Doyeon?" I asked jerking Namjoon's shirt.

"I don't know! She got worried and told me she was heading downstairs. She said she was going to be right back but she never came back." Namjoon said. He started walking away but Jimin jerked him back. The back of my throat was going dry and my eyes were starting to water. Doyeon doesn't leave things like this. She's not like that!

"DOYEON! DOYEON! DOYEON!" My voice started cracking as I kept screaming over and over again.

"DOYEON! DOYEON!" Jimin screamed. Even Namjoon helped by looking around. But a few hours later we still couldn't find Doyeon. I called half of my school asking for people to see if they saw Doyeon. By the next morning almost everyone was doing a manhunt for Doyeon.

Before I knew it the weekend was already gone. That Monday morning I slowly walked to school praying she would be in there, or that she would pop up out of the nearby store like she usually goes to on a school day morning.

I didn't want to go to school today but Jimin asked me nicely to go just in case she went. Maybe she was hiding because they got into a fight. I didn't think it was possible since Doyeon would have called me. But I would at least try.

As I walked to the school ground I passed a black hair boy who just gave me a smile. I just went on to see my teacher Mr. Chung standing outside the school with his bag. In his other hand was a cup of coffee.

"Mr. Chung!" I called out. He turned around giving me a small weak smile as he unlocked the school building.

"Hi Jiwoo. I'm really sorry." Mr. Chung said as he held open the door for me. I walked in right behind him as I heard a loud rumble of thunder.

"It's okay. I know she's okay. I don't believe what the news people say." I said as we walked to our class room.

Since yesterday they think the murder got Doyeon but I don't believe that. I mean she was at a party. There had to be someone who saw her leave. If she got drunk and went with someone, she must be somewhere getting rid of a hangover. A two day hangover?

"I don't believe it either. I believe she's fine as well." Mr. Chung said as he opened his classroom door. I watched as the life disappeared from his face. He dropped his coffee and keys as he took a step back. I peeped my head through the door to see Doyeoun lying on her school desk. Blood was still pouring from her wounds and she was still in the same outfit she was in Friday night. I noticed one thing before my screams echoed throughout the school.

A black rose.