You Ass

Glenn, Carl, and I were sitting and Glenn was using chalk, drawing out a map.

"Now you said you guys found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn asked us, looking at us both. I nodded, "Yeah." I didn't have time to worry about my asses of brothers.

"We secured this." Glenn said. Carl reached over and pointed to the map, "He thought he came in here."

Glenn sighed, "That means there's another breach." Everyone stayed silent and looked at him. "The whole front of the prison is unsecure." Glenn continued, "If walkers just strolled in," I understood where he was coming from, "then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men."

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth asked. I looked up at her. "Maybe you scared him off." Nothing was ever that easy.

Michonne spoke up from her spot in the corner, "He had fish tanks full of heads. Walkers and humans. Trophies." We looked at her. She meant he was coming.

"She means he's coming." I said aloud. Michonne looked at me, "Yeah."

"We should hit him now." Glenn spoke up, "What?" Beth asked. Glenn ignored her, "He won't be expecting it." I looked over at Carl.

"We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head."

"We're not assassins." Carol told Glenn. Glenn still ignored her. He was on a war path. "You know where his apartment is. You and I could end this tonight." Glenn told Michonne, standing next to her.

We all stood and watched as Michonne sighed. "I'll do it myself." Glenn said. Michonne didn't say anything and Glenn stepped back, "Okay."

Glenn turned around and Hershel spoke up, "He didn't know you were coming last time, and look what happened." My brother left me.

"You were almost killed." Hershel gave me a hesitant look, "Daryl was captured." I felt more eyes on me. "And you and Maggie were almost executed."

I watched as Glenn walked up to Hershel. "You can't stop me."

"Rick would never allow this." Hershel told Glenn.

"You really think he's in any position to make that choice?" I looked at Carl as Glenn spoke.

"Think this through clearly. T-Dog lost his life here. Lori too, the men that were here. It isn't worth anymore killing." Hershel told Glenn. "What are we waiting for? If he's really on his way we should be out of here by now." Hershel told Glenn. That I did not agree with.

"And go where?" Glenn asked, "We lived on the road all winter." Hershel reasoned.

"Barely." I whispered under my breath, as Glenn said, "Back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours."

"We can't stay here." Hershel said. We can't leave either.

"We can't run." Glenn voiced. Maggie walked off, which was when Glenn decided, "All right. We'll stay put."

"We're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand." Hershel nodded. Ha. A bunch of people defending a prison. Who would've though.

"Emily and I will go down to
the tombs. We need to figure where the breach is." Glenn said. "You got it." I told him, glancing at Carl.

"You'll need some help." Michonne mentioned.
"No. In case anything happens i'll need you out here. Carl will come with us." Carl nodded and Glenn looked around at all of us, "Who's on watch?" He asked.

No one said anything and he sighed, "Damn it." He stood up and walked off.

~~~~~~~
We were going through the tombs, around the boiler room. It was overrun.