Part 14

"I'm so caught up in the beauty of life and it's great. There's never a dull moment."

~Amanda (nightbird1202)

---------------------------------------------------------

Life is so wonderful. Yeah, sure, there are people that annoy the heck out of us, but what kind of excuse is that? Live large. 

Pain is proof of life. . .cry, fall down. . .but get back up. You have amazing potential. If someone makes fun of you, laugh and say: "Joke's on you, I'm Iron Man." Or something like that. I don't know, make something up. 

Life holds so many opportunities, like you don't understand. I can't even right now, that's how awesome it is. 

Just be lively every day and make sure that you laugh and smile. Never deny a supporting hand to anyone. 

---------------------------

A/N: Hello my lovelies, how are you? By the way, March 20th was the first day of spring, so how has your spring been? Full of new chances, I presume. Are you on spring break?? If you are. . . . . .LETS PARTY!!!!!!

It's time to stuff your face with peeps and watch bunnies hop around. Fun fun fun. 

Comment??

Vote??

Follow me??

LOVE YOU MY BUTTERFLIES!!! (I know you aren't butterflies, but maybe you sprout wings and become free from daily burdens. I feel you, bro.) LoLz, anyway, have a good day!