The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 12

The Silent Alpha
Chapter 12
© Copyright All Rights Reserved

(Niklaus's POV)

The movie wasn't as bad I thought that it was going to be. It was actually really heartfelt. I tapped Tori on her shoulder, she looked up at me. "Where did you find this movie from?" I signed slowly since I only knew the signs for "where" "find" and "movie," She smiled. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. It amazes me that she is my mate and that she doesn't hate me anymore. I smiled back at her, maybe things were finally going to go back to how they should be.

"It was in your movie case," She signed slowly so that I could understand, she pointed to the movie case. It made me happy that I was learning ASL to communicate to her. It almost reminded me that time when her bitch of a sister told me that I would reject her because of her deafness. If only I could laugh in her face now. "I haven't seen it in years."She signed, I nodded. I was getting really good at this.

I heard a knock at the door, who the hell was at the door at... 10:35 pm? "Enter," I said, and the door came wide open. And on the other side of the threshold was Michael, that newborn Werewolf that wanted my mate. I growled lowly as he stepped into the room with his eyes on Tori. What made me growl even louder, out of anger, was the fact that she sat up from her spot next to me. Her face flushed red as she looked away from where I was. I looked at the boy that came into the room and disturbed my time with her. "What do you want?" I nearly shouted.

"I wanted to talk to Victoria for a quick second," He said quietly. "There's something that has come up."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not sure if she would want you to know that,"

I felt rage pulse through me, "I'm the Alpha! Not you, you don't get to decide what is or isn't good for her!" Before I realized it, I was standing a few inches away from him. I had to slightly look down to make eye contact with him. If he wanted to challenge me, I wanted him see every disadvantage that he had. I was bigger, stronger and a lot older and wiser than he was. So, the chances of him winning a fight with me, was slim to none.

If it wasn't for the shock that I felt going through my shoulder, I probably would've lunged at this boy already. I glanced at her, "Please," I felt myself calm down slightly. "It's alright." I looked away and sat back on the bed with her. I wanted to watch their conversation, but giving that I knew very little of ASL it was going to be hard to keep up. She looked up at him, Michael, and he started to sign to her, seeming to rush. It was too fast for me to even try to tune into what she was talking about. I looked around the room for anything that could possibly distract me for a moment from my anger. I was furious at the fact that this boy would come into our room and interrupt me and my mate from our time together.

She went from hating me to wanting to spend time with me! How amazing is that? I looked up when I had noticed that she was walking out of the door with him. "Where the hell are you two going?" I asked, what made this boy think that it was alright to come into my space and take her without saying even a word? He truly wanted to get—

"There is an emergency that came up at her home and she needs to be there," He said, continuing to walk away as if I was going to accept that from him.

"I'm going to need more than that to let you take my mate anywhere!" My rage was getting the best of me; I began to see red at the edge of my vision. This only meant that my wolf was coming out to play. Shit, I didn't want Victoria to see me this way! My temper always gets the best of me. She already had seen me like this before and when she did, she hated me for it. I looked at Tori; I looked at her hair, her face, down to her... I looked away. Don't go there, don't go there!