Chapter 2; The Inevitable Jump

Also please vote and follow me! Thanks!

In the Last Chapter...

"Can you make a silly face because apparently, that guy can't. Probably because 'he's too good for silly faces!' Who's too good for silly faces, hmmmmm? No one, that's who." I glared at Loki and started to turn my attention to Steve.

"I can make a silly face," Loki mumbled under his breath and dove back into his mind. At least I think he's in his mind and not constipated. That would be bad, especially when this plane doesn't have a bathroom and that we are 10,000 feet above the earth's surface.
________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't like it," Steve states as he looks towards Loki sitting innocently.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Iron Man laughed and elbowed Steve.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve has a look of worry on his face. I couldn't blame him though; I would be worried too if I used the word 'wallop'.

Wallop
Wallop
Waaaaaaaaalloop
Wallop
Walllllllllllllop

'It is actually fun to say. It's like banana. Banana, banana, banana, banana, ban-' I'm totally nailing this kid thing.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" I look at the two and wonder if I'm the only one who can't understand them.

"What?" I smile at Steve's answer.

'At least I'm not the only one here who can't understand them'

I look at Loki to see that he is staring back at me. The grin and curiosity on his face were clear as day.

I can't hear Iron Man and Steve's conversation anymore; my eyes focus on Loki. Mischief is clear in his eyes. He's planning something, and whatever it is, it's going to be big.

Thunder and lightning bring me out of my study and nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently. I fall out of my seat only to be caught by two bound hands. I look up to see Loki wearing a worried expression as if asking, 'Are you all right?'

I nod and was about to sit back in my seat, but Loki's bound hands lift me up and sit me down next to him. I'm freaking out Internally, as I have never felt my father's touch since the day I was born. It was strange, just to think a person who shares the same blood has touched me.

I've never had a true family in my conscious life. Once I was sent here, I was left on a dirty orphanage's step. I only had to live there for a few years until I was moved to a group home. That's when S.H.E.I.L.D found me. They had been searching for a genius hacker within Kentucky's group homes when they came across me. They tested and categorized each child by their intelligence, computer skills and for some reason, fitness. I messed up their entire system, somehow and here I am.

At first, I thought I should run and hide my secret. Although what could be more fun than being right under their noses?

-----

"Where's this coming from?"

Natasha's voice came from the cockpit while thunder rumbles overhead. Loki minding what's outside the window. He seemed nervous and almost frightened as he was squirming in his seat.

I ignored chaos himself and gave my attention to the thunder and lightning. As I watch the beautiful lines of electricity, I felt an arm sliver around me and tug me towards a chilly body. The space between Loki and I got smaller as he was pressing me to his side. He clung to me as If he would never see me again once he let go. I don't understand what made him so clingy, and why I was his personal stress ball.

'Just so you know, I'm not a teddy bear!'

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve teased.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," Loki was barely heard over a sudden crash of thunder. I jumped in my seat over the volume of it. Loki's reaction was worse though, his expression grew more frightened every second until a blinding light strikes the jet.

Iron Man quickly asked, "Thunder?" But a loud 'thump' was made on top of the jet which rescinded his voice. I looked toward the cockpit where Nat had been then towards the others in panic. I had no idea what was going on.

Loki loosened his grip when the ramp of the plane unexpectedly dropped. A tall silhouette stood on the ramp and in a second grabbed Loki by the throat. Loki let go of me instantly as he was being held. He glanced at me once as he was pulled out of his seat. The man who held Loki flew them out of the jet and into the chasm of the storm.

Steve and Tony were left stunned, I even took a picture. It will be sent out to S.H.E.I.L.D for the annual Christmas card!

Right. Not the time, whoops.

"Now there's that guy." Tony was frustrated but still astonished. He stood and sighed. I stood with him, wondering what we are going to do now.

"Another Asgardian?" Nat inquired as she steered the plane through the storm. I knew that they wouldn't let him go this easily.

"Think the guy's friendly?" Steve continues to stay settled.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost."

Iron Man gets close to the opened ramp. I smirk, it was clear what he was thinking about. With the storm and his metal suit, it would not be a promising idea.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Cap demanded.

"I have a plan. Attack." I smile as Iron Man jumps out of the jet and flies after the stranger. Steve grabs a parachute to follow. I wonder why he decided to follow Stark. Cap was all about plans, but he is jumping into a bee's nest with Stark.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap, X," Nat shouts over the wind.

"I don't see how I can." Steve nods to me and gets closer to the ramp. I had the temptation to push him, but I'm sure I would get a citation for that. I can't have fun anymore.

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." Nat's red hair was getting tangled from all the wind as she spoke.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." At that Steve jumps, leaving me and Nat behind. I watch him fall them look back to Nat.

"So, I guess you're going to?" Nat suspected I would have jumped a long time ago. Something was holding me back though.

I gathered my courage and pushed away my fear. Nothing could be better than jumping out of a plane. A small smile appeared on my lips.

"How did you know?" I stepped back and ran for the ramp. At the edge, I took the jump. The wind hit my face and twirled my body. At that point, my mind caught up with my body.

I have no parachute.

"Oh, come on!"

So... The next chapter is part two or... something. Please vote y'all!