[I cant think of a name for this chapter]

"Oi, Shuu! What's the meaning of this? Don't touch what belongs to Ore-Sama!!" "Ore-sama" yelled while pointing a finger accusingly at Shu. Who looked like he didn't even give a shit about what that jerk face was saying.

Like who the hell calls them selves Ore-sama? (Yours Truly)

Freaking stupid-ass people that is.

"Urusai. Your too loud." Shuu said while turning to his side, having his back to everyone else.

"Hmp. Deadbeat. I didn't think you would actually bring that into your room." The one with the glasses and black/purple hair said.

Thanks, because I love being called like I'm not even a person or worth taking about.

"Ano.... Ayato-kun, who is she?" Oh, I forgot all about this girl. Even though she asked this Ayato or "Ore-sama" she was looking at those other 5 Sakamaki brothers.

"Ayato, would you mind explaining?" The one with the glasses said as if he was too tired to be even talking to these people. (like you people are like, sooo outta my league[too cewl 4 u] sry had to do that xD)

"How the hell should I know?" Ayato said like none of this was his fault.

"Nee, nee Teddy, do you think she's mute or stupid? She's not even saying anything, just standing there like the stupid mortal she is." Some as*hole with lilac hair, dark circles, looks like a 12 year old, and holding and talking to a godda*n teddy bear like some mental patient that escaped the asylum said.

Mortal? Yes. I think. I hope so.

Mute? No.

Stupid? No.

"Um, excuse me, but I am neither of the two. And I wasn't talking because I was just wondering how the hell you escaped the mental hospital, you freak." I snapped at him my voice sounding as bitchy and mean as ever.

If he wouldn't have added that stupid part, I would have kindly, or more humanly replied that I wasn't mute.

His face obviously showed anger, and I thought this creep was gonna rage or something, but instead his face went back to normal and started talking about stupid mortals to that stuffed animal.

"Well, it seems like whore-chan can speak, so why doesn't she tell us who she is." a flirtatious voice came from right behind me while stroking my arm slowly.

Perv.

I turned around to see some dude with peridot eyes, a slightly different shade of red hair from Ayato's, covered by a fedora. I slapped his hand away, before giving him a totally fake smile.

"Well, you son of an anis hole, I can see already that you won't be calling me by my real name, so I don't see the point." I said in a sugary, sweet voice.

The pervert looked surprised before looking amused.

"Tch. This is a waste of time." Some one grunted. It was a man with white/pink hair that covered one eye, making it seem a lighter color of red, while the other eye was a bright crimson.

His face had irritation written all over it.

After a moment of thinking I slung my legs off the bed, and stood up, ignoring my um, clothes for a moment.

"You're right, this is a waste of time. So, I'm just gonna go." I said as I tried to push my way through the door.

"I want to know what happened. Don't you think it be a little rude to leave things as it is now?" the glasses, butler looking guy said.

My patience was seriously wearing down.

"Listen," my voice gritting through my teeth "the time when I care about being rude is when that freak will burn that stupid stuffed animal."

"TEDDY IS NOT A STUFFED ANIMAL"

"Well, he certainly isn't a living person is he?" I said in a mocking voice to the now raging purple haired little bo- I mean guy or whatever.

The he did the most weirdest thing. The most immature thing.

He threw a tantrum.

And cried like a baby.

And almost broke my eardrums.

Shuu disappeared to somewhere, though not before telling the crybaby to shut up.

"Kanato, please stop crying!" the blonde rushed to him, trying to stop the waterfall of fake tears.

"T-that-t...s-stupi-d-d... mo-rt-al..... sh-e nee-d-ds-s to be...punis-hed! For hurt-ting TEDDY!"

The blonde looked at me helplessly before speaking.

"Would you please apologize to Kanato,....um..."

"Murakami Himeko." I said haughtily while tossing my hair over my shoulder. "And no."

The crying got louder. I noticed that everyone else disappeared. I felt a little guilty about what I was going to do next.

Get the hell out of there and leave that girl with the crazy person.

But I did it anyway. :)

This time, I managed to actually find the front door, and something that looked like a guest hall.

"Thank goodness, I can escape out of this hellhole." I muttered and thanked myself silently.

And just as I was about to open the door, a pale hand blocked it from opening any further.

I turned around to see Ayato.

"And where do you think your going Busty?"

'Anywhere but here.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Sorry for the amount of cussing in this chapter, that's what you get for watching too much Most Popular Girls in Highschool. *sigh*

I'm also sorry if you like Kanato or something. Because in my opinion, I find him scary.

Another thing, I usually don't proofread my chapters, and post them right away. As if you already didn't notice. So, there's obviously gonna be mistakes here and there.

Diabolik Lovers Haunted Dark Bridal~for those who like hearing the Sakamakis~-------->