Sketching and Soccer Games

John Stephen's POV

"I swear, nothing was happening between me and Allie! I promise, I love you way too much to hurt you like that. She came in to our dorm and within like, two minutes she was kissing me. I didn't kiss her I promise you" I rambled to Summer as she sat on the bench outside of Catch 22 with me. I gazed into her eyes as I spoke, desperate to win her back. I loved her too much to just let her go without a fight.

She looked at me and sighed and that's when I knew, I had lost her. Maybe not for good but for now. That's when she grabbed the collar of my shirt. She's gonna hit me? I thought in my head. She pulled me in by the collar and pressed her lips to mine. The fireworks exploded and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She pulled away and and smiled. "I'm really sorry." I said once again. "John,"she started to say. "I forgive you." she said, a tiny smile appearing on her lips. I wrapped my arms around her and didn't let go. "Summer," I whispered into her neck. "I'm so glad I didn't lose you." I said.

"You'll never lose me." she whispered in my ear. I sighed with relief before speaking again. "I love you, Angel." I said quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV

"Can we get coffee?" I asked Summer. She was sitting at her desk across the room, sketching a wedding dress for her Advanced Fashion Design course. She turned to me and just stared. "Lacey, you do see me sketching over here or is your mind on a caffeine only track?" she said, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You know you want coffee too." I said, smiling at her. She shook her head. "I have to finish this sketch and then we can get coffee." she said. I sighed. "How long is that gonna take?" I whined. "Like half an hour." she shrugged. I let out a groan. "That's too long!" I whined again. I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"Why don't you ask Cole to get coffee with you." she said, irritated. "He's at a soccer game with Baylor." I pouted. "Ugh! Fine, we'll get coffee." she said, finally giving in. I jumped of the couch and cheered. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shouted, hugging her. She laughed as she pulled on her coat and we walked to the cafe.

"So, you and John Stephen worked everything out last night, yeah?" I asked her. I watched as her face turned red and she nodded. "Yeah," I said, smiling brightly. I smiled as I saw how happy she was. I knew John Stephen made her happy. And she did the same for him.

As we walked, I began belting out the lyrics to Replay by Zendaya. "Yeah-eh. Wanna put this song on replay. I could listen to it all day. I could listen to you all day-" "You all day!" a familiar Southern accent shouted, coming up behind us. I turned and saw Baylor right behind us, walking quickly to catch up with us.

"Hey, Baylor!" I said as he approached us. "Hey, ladies. What's up?" he said, throwing an arm around each of us. "Coffee!" I shouted, a giant smile spreading across my face. "Ah, of course." he nodded, laughing.

"Hey, aren't you and Cole supposed to be at the soccer game today?" I asked him, confused. He looked down at me. "Soccer game?" he asked, obviously confused as well. I nodded. "Cole is at the diner. He said he was going with you actually." he said.

The diner? No... I felt tears stinging my eyes already.