Goodbyes

Weeks have passed, all Jacob could actually think about was Michigan State and...Rosalie. He was sad thar he had to let her go, but it was for the best. He was now in his.graduation gound about to walk so he can get his diploma. He looked at the other line and saw Rosalie talking to Jasmine secretively. He sighed and turned his head as the music started. He already saw his mother and Rosalie's parents standing ready to take pictures.

When he was on his chair Rosalie sat next to him and she looked at him and back to Jasmine.

"So this is it" he whispered and she looked at him. "I guess it is"

He was surprised to hear her voice and he looked at her and smiled.

"Here goes nothing." he whispered and looked at her.

"I hope you enjoy Juilliard" he said, and she nodded as she looked forward.

"An honor to have this kid, he has changed extremely. From personality to grades; a winner who everyday changes....Please give a round of applause to Jacob Rivera" the principal said. Jacob smiled and got up; Rosalie smiled at his beautiful smile.

Jacob shook his hand and the principal gave him the microphone.

"Oh, uhm...Thank you for everything. Thanks to Google, Yahoo, and Bing." Jacob smiled and a roar of laughter formed.

"But honestly I would like to thank my mother for helping me with everything and thank a friend I have because she really helped me change and showed me what was pain and how it felt. I really am grateful for everything she has done. Its a shame we wont see eachother anymore though. Uhm...Thank you" Jacob said and Rosalie bowed her head; he walked off stage and went back to his seat.

After graduation and the after party, Jacob went home. He wanted to wear the smiley face shirt his mom bought him for his graduation present. It matched his black pants as he packed his car with his boxes.

"I love you son!" she said kissing his cheek; he smiled weakly. "Whats wrong you've been down this whole week?" she asked, he shook his head.

"I broke up with Rosalie. She's going to Juilliard and I wont see her. So I guess it was for the best; I just wish I could tell her goodbye, but she probably left already." Jacob said, she grabbed his hands.

"Stop doubting yourself and go say goodbye to her. I bet she would want to hear your voice one last time." his mother said.

"Mama I..." he said but she cut him off. "Go!!" she said and he began to back up and then he ran away.

--

"Well, darling. I hope you will find a way to forgive Jacob. But you will be happy in Juilliard. Be safe and Be careful. Not everyone is good" her mother said, her dad hugged her. She looked at her loaded car.

"Thanks for the car, dad" she said and looked at him. He smiled throwing her the keys, she laughed and backed up towards the car.

"Rosalie!!!" she heard someone call her name and she quickly turned and she saw Jacob run to her and hug her tight. She hugged back tighter; her parents smiled and looked at eachother.

"Im so sorry!" Jacob said as he placed his hand on the back of her head.

"Im so sorry" he repeated, she smiled as a tear fell. "Im so stupid to think letting you go was the best thing to do!" he said, she sighed. He backed away still with a grip on her.

"I will visit you when ever, it doesnt matter when" he said and hugged her again.

"Me,too. I just wished we didnt have to end like this" she said and he shook his head.

"Im so sorry for today, for last week. For every single dumb thing I said." Jacob said, she backed away laughing.

"Its okay, Jacob. Its okay, I forgive you." she laughed and he smiled.

"So here we are...leaving for college. I thought I would never get into." he laughed shoving his hands in his pockets. She smiled as she looked at him.

"Yeah, 600 miles away from eachother; Im going to miss you so much" she smiled and he smiled. "I'll miss you too. So many great times I had with you. Like that time you took my clothes off because I have to race Mike." Jacob laughed, she laughed nodding. "And that time when my dad shot you because you were all over me" shw laughed, they laughed and stopped as they looked at eachother.

"So, I need to get going; I dont want to miss my flight" he smiled and she nodded.

"Yeah, me too. My dad got me a car as a present" she smiled.

"Awesome" he smiled and they began to back away slowly.

"Jacob, wait." she said as he walked away. He turned around and she ran up to him connecting their soft lips. He slowly put his hands on hee waist as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"mmhm"she mumbled and he smiled.

"What?" he smiled, she laughed. "Im going to miss you" she said and locked their lips again.

His eyebrows met eachother and so did hers.

"mmhm." he mumbled, she smiled but didnt break apart.

Her parents came out again and smiled at the view. Jacob departed slowly but put his hand on her cheek.

"I'll always love you. So I want you to be happy and dont stay thinking about me. If another guy makes you as happy as I did than go for him." Jacob said as she shook her head.

"I cant, I wont. I know that in the near future I would see you again and fall for you all over again." she said and he smiled.

"I know that too. But in the meantime live life because you only have one life to love. Dont be tied down to me the whole time youre in New York." Jacob said, she hugged him wrapping her arms around his waist. They backed up slowly.

"So this is goodbye?" Jacob said and she heard his voice crack.

"I guess it is" she said and he sighed backing up.

"Im going to go now. Goodbye" he said and she nodded.

"Bye." she backed up and went to her car as he walked away.
Oh my god. Why didnt I apply for Juilliard when I had the chance. Now Im never going to see her for like years to come.

He looks back one more time and saw her get in her car. He walks faster to his house; when he gets there he was already tearing up. His mom walked out quickly.

"What happen, dear?" she asked and he sighed.

"Mama nothing. She's just leaving and I wont see her for a long time. I told her I'll visit her when I get the chance. Im going to really miss her." Jacob said, and he hugged his mother.

"Well, I have to go. Cant miss that orientation in Michigan tomorrow. Goodbye mama. I love you" he said, and she hugged him tight.

"I love you too" she said as he got in his car and drove off.
So this is it. Rosalie and I....over. Im on my way to Michigan and she's on her way to New York. Just hope she knows that I still love her... All this time I was too Stuck in Love and didnt worry about what she really wanted. I guess I was wrong.