Chapter Seven

Tris POV

We walk to the door and I see someone sitting on the couch.

When Tobias sees there is someone in our room, he pushes himself in front of me and pulls a knife out of his pocket. Then he pushes the door open more and we see who is in our room.

Marcus.

"Hello Tobias. It's nice to see you again." He has a smirk on his face.

"What do you want Marcus?" Tobias yells. He has a look of disgust on his face. Although I am scared Marcus will hurt Tobias, I stay behind him. I know Tobias needs to deal with the situation

Marcus smiles. "Oh, you know what I am here for Tobias. I warned you."

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM TRIS YOU MONSTER!" I am suddenly confused. I push in front of Tobias. He tries to stop me but it doesn't work.

"What do u mean stay away from me?" I yell.

Marcus talks before Tobias can get a word out of his mouth. "My dear, Tobias-"

"Don't call me Tobias. My name is Four!"

"Fine! Four lives in Dauntless! He is a prodigy and he deserves a wonderful girlfriend." Marcus stops, pulls a gun out and grabs the too of my shirt. He throws me against the wall and holds the gun to my head. "He deserves someone better than an ugly Abnegation scum bag like you."

Tobias is at the point where he looks like he is about to explode.

"Don't move Four, or I will shoot her. Go and get yourself a better girlfriend."

"NO! TRIS IS NOT A SCUM BAG! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!" Tobias starts to talk on a sweeter voice. "She is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am the one that doesn't deserve her." Tobias is crying now.

Marcus's devious smile disappears. "I though you were better than this son. I'm sorry but I have to do this." Marcus puts his finger on the trigger.

Before he can shoot, Tobias runs forward and grabs his arm. He pushes the trigger but since Tobias grabbed his arm the bullet hits the door instead. He pushes Marcus in the head.

"Don't ever call me your son." Tobias pulls me into a hug. I am still in shock about what happaned. I almost died because Marcus thinks I don't deserve Tobias.

Tobias steps back, grabs Marcus's unconscious body, carries him to the pit and drops him in the chasm.

Tobias POV

I am sick and tired of Marcus threatening me to get a better girlfriend so I throw him in the Chasm.

When we get back to the apartment, Tris and I lock lips. She puts her hands on the hem of my shirt and pulls it away. I look into her eyes and she nods. I slowly lift her shirt off.

I look down at her. She is beautiful. Tris blushes and
looks down as if she is ashamed.

"Tris, you are beautiful and I will love you no matter what." I lift her up and she puts her legs around my waist. I carry her to the bed and lay her down.

Tris POV

Tobias carries me over to the bed and lays me down. He gets on top of me, with his arms holding him up so he doesn't crush me, and he kisses me. I deepen the kiss and put my arms on his back. I trace every one of his tattoos. Dauntless, Abnegation, Candor, Erudite, Amity. The factions.

He pulls away from the kiss and I groan. Then, he kisses along my jaw, down my neck, and each of my ravens.

After a long time of kissing, we go to sleep. We need to be ready to train the initiates tomorrow. I fall asleep in his arms, knowing I am safe.

A/N: This is a short chapter. Sorry, I will write more tomorrow.

-Heather