What If I Could Take You Back

What if I had started talking to him, Created something that would make him have or want to stay in this world with us and by us his family and people who were not. Every time I saw him, that would be rare and counted times he would be the center of attention either in a conversation or in the room. He would be joking making people happy,laugh and he would look like he was having the time of his life, how his handsome face would light up. I wanted to make people happy just the way he did but before I could see him once again he was gone I was told it was because he was sick but after some time I was told he had committed suicide. I had been depressed for a time because of that cause I had a somewhat big crush on him so I would've done anything to make him feel better because seeing him there lifeless broke my heart more than it could already be on his funeral.

If I could go back in my past, I would have stopped him, I would have interrupted him from leaving. I would be the annoying me and have asked his father to tell his son that was him to take me store cause we were about to watch a movie and we needed snacks cause that day he had left early saying he was tired and had made a joke about death, actually I was suicidal and I knew what he had meant but I left it because he was always happy and a cheerful guy so not even me would think of what he had done to himself. Instead of letting him leave early I would've asked him to take me to the store and to stay the night like most of the ones watching the movie did. I would make chat with him and talk all night and not just communicate with just greetings. Become besties and maybe more because of my feelings towards him or stayed the same as friends I would be sad for that part, but I would still have him by my side and alive which I wouldn't be able to imagine him not being there, and in reality he is not so that doesn't have to be in my imagination.

His father wouldn't have changed, my mother and him would still be in a relationship, she wouldn't have gotten with the man who is my step dad now, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant, he wouldn't have moved in, he wouldn't had stressed my mother by being too jealous and controlled her, my brother would've not moved out because he was tired of our step dads crap, my mother and brother and me would still be living together happy, still meet up communicate with the people we use to hang out with, and for him he would be with us.

My thirteen reasons my