SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER 17 | Parents
"SHOW ME YOUR LOVE, YOUR LOVE before the world catches up."

After looking through her closet for half an hour, Tessa found the perfect outfit for the dinner. She was told that they would be going to a very fancy restaurant which is why she chose a black long sleeve tight top with a black pencil skirt. She also put on a nude colored long coat with similar colored heels and threw in everything she needed into her purse. Her makeup was the same as usual, not too over the top and not too little. Just as she finished getting ready, Auston rang the doorbell and she made her way outside to him.

She opened the door and his smile dropped in a second when he saw her, "Is something wrong? Auston?"

"Huh? No everything is fine, you just look absolutely amazing. Just, stunning." He said stuttering over his own words.

Auston finally looked up at Tessa who smiled to herself and they walked to his car. As soon as they got in, Auston turned on the radio, but the two of them started talking. In the matter of thirty minutes, Tessa got Auston to open up about his future and how he want his life and future family to be.

Once they reached the restaurant, the guy from valet opened the door for Tessa and Auston and the two of them got out of the car then Auston over to her side and place his hand around her waist. As they got to the doors of the restaurant, Auston opened it and let her walk in first. As soon as she walked in she noticed a husband and wife and immediately noticed that they were Auston's parents.

Auston's mom hugged Tessa, same with his dad, then she spoke up, "Hi Tessa, it is so nice to finally meet the girl Auston had been obsessing over."