Chapter 15

Hwasa and Whee-In rushed out of the house after finding out that Moonbyul was not the one that asked Solar to meet up. They drove to building A133 as fast as they could without causing an accident. However by the time they got there the crowd had already dispersed so they didn't know what had happened. After they had parked they rushed up to the rooftop and saw Solar on top of Moonbyul. Hwasa stopped Whee-In from rushing forward and they hid on the side to spy. At first they noticed Solar's face a bit tearful and frighten, then speechless, and then all of a sudden it lid up with a wide smile. They were too far away to hear what Moonbyul and Solar was talking about so they weren't sure what was going on. But Hwasa could tell that Solar and Moonbyul relationship was progressing so she smiled.

            When Moonbyul's lips stopped moving from telling Solar what she wanted to hear most, Solar kissed Moonbyul deeply. Moonbyul returned Solar kissed just as deeply. The world around them vanished, they hear nothing, feel nothing, and see nothing except for each other. They kissed each other for a long time.

            Whee-In blushed a little and turned away when Solar and Moonbyul started kissing. Hwasa stared in amazement even when Whee-In tugged at her sleeve for her to turn away. After a little while Hwasa turned toward Whee-In, who was still blushing, and pulled her closer to kiss her. They also entered their own little world and stopped spying on Solar and Moonbyul.

            As they kissed Moonbyul memories slowly returned, tears began to fell from her eyes as she remembered Solar crying for her. When she was still in a coma she heard Solar calling out to her and talking to her. She wanted to answer Solar back then but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't move. She remembered Solar being so exhausted and sad when she had lost her memory. She thought about how painful it would be if Solar had forgotten her, so she blame herself even more because she had caused Solar so much pain and suffering. She remembered being hit by Hwasa and now she understood why she didn't defend herself, deep down she believed she deserved it. What was worse was when she had accidentally scattered the memories of her and Solar. She thought Solar should have done more than just slapped her. Her heart began to ache as she realized how much damage she has caused to the one she loved the most. Solar felt the tears on Moonbyul's face and looked up at her lover's face.

            Solar wiped away Moonbyul's tears and asked, "What's wrong?"

            Moonbyul pulled Solar closer to her chest and tightly hugged Solar before answering, "I'm sorry."

            "What do you mean?" Solar gently asked as she laid on Moonbyul's warm body.

            "I promised I would never make you feel sad or cause you pain but I couldn't kept my words. I had caused you so much suffering and yet you still love me," tears continued falling down Moonbyul's eyes. "Why do you love someone who have hurt you so?"

            "There's nothing to not love about you, beside there's no one else I would love beside you. I love you be…" Solar paused because she realized what Moonbyul had just said. She smiled as tears fell down her eyes as well, "You remembered?" Solar asked in amazement as she lifted her head up to look at Moonbyul and Moonbyul nodded. "You remembered!" Solar repeated as tears flowed down her face even faster. "You remem…" Solar was crying so much she couldn't articulate correctly.

            "I'm sorry I made you cry," Moonbyul gently wiped away Solar tears with her hands. Solar shook her head in response to Moonbyul words. Moonbyul hugged Solar even tighter against her chest, "I promised I won't let you go through something like that again. I know you have already forgave me, but I still want to ask you for forgiveness properly. Would you forgive me and give me another chance?"