Chapter 3

When Hwasa and Whee-In reached their home and got out of the car, Whee-In suddenly quicken her pace towards Hwasa and hugged her tightly from behind. Hwasa was surprised but at the same time she was happy.

            "What's wrong?" Hwasa gently asked.

            Whee-In shook her head against Hwasa's back and said, "Nothing, just let me hug you like this for a little while."

            Hwasa complied without hesitation and gently placed her hands on Whee-In's hands. After a few moment Whee-In let go of Hwasa, took a deep breath, and wiped away the tears in her eyes.

            "Let's go pack the things for Yong-Sun unnie and Byul-Yi unnie." Whee-In said softly.

            Hwasa nodded with a smile as she connected her hand to Whee-In's. They walked into the dorm with their hands held tightly together. Whee-In went to prepared the food while Hwasa went to pack the clothes. Hwasa packed about a week worth of clothing for both Moonbyul and Solar. She noticed a box of mint chocolate on the shelf in the corner of the room and remembered that Solar always ate it when she was feeling down. She checked inside of the box to make sure there was still some left then packed it along with Solar clothing. She also pack some essentials such as towels, toothbrush, shampoo, etc. Meanwhile Whee-In was making some sandwiches for them. Once everything was ready they quickly headed back to hospital. On the drive back Whee-In's stomach growled and Hwasa opened a sandwich for her. Hwasa fed Whee-In while she drove, and they shared a sandwich together.

            When they got back to room 333 they saw Solar massaging Moonbyul's arms and legs. She was smiling and talking to Moonbyul who was still laying on the bed motionless. Hwasa and Whee-In could tell that Solar was trying to be strong and forcing herself to smile in front of Moonbyul. However, they could see on her face an apparent sadness lingering in her eyes. Hwasa eyes became teary and Whee-In wiped it away for her. They didn't want to cry in front of Solar who was trying her hardest to stay happy for Moonbyul. They were hesitant at first to enter. They knocked on the door a couple times but Solar didn't hear them, so they opened the door and walked in slowly.

             "Unnie," Hwasa said with a smile while quickening her pace toward Solar. "We brought you some change of clothes and some food. Why don't you rest a little. I'll help you take care of Byul-Yi unnie."

            "It's ok…" Solar said softly, "I want to take care of her myself…"

            "Ah why don't you get cleanup and change?" Whee-In spoke quickly to disperse the silent, "We'll look after Byul-Yi unnie while you do so, ok?" She smiled softly.

            "Thank you, both of you." Solar said with a sad smile.

            Whee-In took out a pair of clothes, shampoo, and towel then handed it over to Solar. It was a private hospital so there was a shower inside the bathroom. Solar dragged herself along and went inside. While Solar was showering, Hwasa and Whee-In unpacked the clothes and place them inside the drawers. They also took out the sandwiches and placed them on the table. They looked at each other and sighed in unison. They went over to Moonbyul to check on her. Her head was wrapped up and although she laid motionless, her breathing was calm and she looked peaceful.

            "Unnie ah," Hwasa said tearing up causing Whee-In to begin shedding tears as well. "You shouldn't be like this. Yong-Sun unnie needs you. We need you…so hurry up and be healthy again ok?" Hwasa tears were falling uncontrollably.

            "Unnie, get better soon," Whee-In began, "Although she pretends to be strong and happy in front of you Yong-Sun unnie is really unhappy because you're not there smiling with her. You're not there to tell her jokes and brighten up her day. Her sunlight have dim without your smiles. I probably needn't have told you that, you care the most about Yong-Sun unnie after all. So get better soon ok?"