♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 7

CHAPTER Seven

Never in his wildest dream had Jacob thought that a kiss could be so powerful. He considered himself somewhat an expert on the subject. But of course his kisses in the past had had been with women he had deeply cared for. His goal then had been physical satisfaction alone. But kissing Jasmine was different level a one filled with chemistry.

                It was so intense that he wanted to do more than just kiss her. He wanted her all over him naked and out of breath. He could sense that she like it because she was kissing him back with a hunger that he was giving her. She didn’t even resisted kissing him back and he liked that. But he wanted more of jasmine than kissing her and he intend to get what he want.

“What’s wrong with you?” asked Charles walking with envelopes in his hands.

“Nothing is wrong with me”

“Well obviously something have been on your mind, you’ve been quiet all morning and that’s not you”

He didn’t answer he just looked at him and back to his laptop.

“If it’s about what happen the morning, I must tell you I was surprise, never thought you would do that” he said

“She was getting difficult and I hate when she does”

“Well that kiss had more fire than just telling someone to shut up and go with the plan” he said

“Whatever, I just wanted it out of my system” he said

“Oh really, you wanted her!” said Charles

“I’m not having this conversation with you Charles, I’ll rather tell Jasmine” he said with a smile

“Yea, it will more be a joke to her than trying to believe every word you say”

“She’ll come around” he said

“Yea, in a million yea, if you don’t give her something” said Charles

“Charles!” said Lela his wife walking in

“Your mother sends you to hand him the invitation to give out not debate with him about Jasmine and his love life” she said sitting in his lap

“But honest speaking, you need to get Jasmine together she doesn’t seems like herself lately, she seems hurt and confuse” said Lela

“I thought you said” said Charles butting in.

“Shut up Charles I’m not talking to you” she said same time Charles poke her in her side and she jumped

“Yea I notice it when met at the airport but I didn’t want to bother her or make her uncomfortable”

“Well I think you better find out cuz she is getting worse and they way he was acting that morning wasn’t the Jasmine I know” she said hugging Charles

“Well I think you should invite her out for dinner just the both of you and try to find out what is it” said Lela

“Ok, I’ll see what I can do” I said

“Mom wants you to hand these invitation out today, cuz she will be busy as the rest of us and you hardly have anything to do” said Charles

“Ok” he said taking the envelopes from him.

“Charles comes on your mother needs you” she said modeling out of the room swaying her hips from side to side.

“I bet mom did not call me she want me in the room to do some... you know”

“Charles!” shouted Lela

“Coming” he shouted and ran out laughing as Jacob shakes his head smiling to himself.

                                                                      ***

Jasmine was seated in the kitchen when she heard the front door slam shut. She ran out to see Merdic, dragging off his jacket and drop it on the floor.

“Merdic is everything ok” she asked He didn’t answer he just went into the Bathroom and slammed it shut. Jasmine was about to knock and door when it swing open and she was dragged inside.

Merdic push her against the door and started to kiss her and she pushes him off.

“Merdic what is wrong” she asked curious. He didn’t answer he just pull her robe of her and pulled it up back and push him off her.

“Merdic talk to me” she   said getting furious.  But he just pulls the robe of her and started to kiss her up. She pushed him off and he hit her in the face.  Jasmine hit him back and pushes her against the sink hitting her lower back. Before she could hold her back he grab her and push her in shower letting her hit her wrist on the tub. She tried to get up when he dragged her up and started to kiss her. She manages to turn on the hot water with her free hand. When he screamed out “Fuck you bitch” and fists her in her mouth.

Before she could touch her face. Merdic pull her out of the shower by her hurt wrist.

“Merdic stop” she screamed in pain. But he continues to pull her across the floor letting her leg hit in the wall. She cried out in pain but he didn’t care to stop. Jasmine tried to pull out of his hand but it was no use her hand hurt badly. She tried to reach for her spike heel when he kicked it and lift her up throwing her on the bed.

As he was about to rip her clothes off. Jasmine kicked him into the stomach and got up and she almost reaches the door. He grabs her by the foot making her falling flat on her side. She screamed. He pulls her close to him as she fight to get lose but he was too strong for her.

He ripped her blouse off while he covered her mouth and she bites him. And he fists her with the other hand and she cried out. He grabs her hand and tied it by the wrist onto the bed post and her foot apart. Jasmine tried to pull lose but she couldn’t let lose. He wrist pain like hell. He rip her remained and clothes and raped her. After he was finish he unties her legs and went out slamming the door shut.

Jasmine tried to lose the hand. But she was too weak and in pain.  She couldn’t move, everywhere on her pain so much. What the hell was wrong with Merdic? What did I do? She said still trying to loosen her hand. When she was finally loosen the material from her hand she slowly got off the bed and fell to the ground hitting her arm on the concrete floor. She winced in pain as tears fall down her face. She crawl into the bathroom and try to open the medical cupboard but there was nothing there so she crawls back to the room and went to open the door and it was locked. She looked around the room for her handbag to call Jacob but her bag wasn’t in the room it was.