Mirabella

"Mirabel!!. My mom called out. Oh oh, rush hour. "Yeah am coming." I replied. Picking up my phone charger, laptop, handbag and the key to my room, now I am ready, locking the door. Then a  call came in, I shunned it grunting. "What have you been doing dear, you know your dad does not like you being late". "Sorry mom"  I replied all most out of breath . I ran outside, and found my dad already in the car, I ran to the front door and i slid in gently after keeping my stuffs in the back seat, facing my dad, "sorry dad". "Hope u didn't forget anything", I just answered nodding my head, then I opened the door running back to mom, hugging tightly and she told me to remember what we talked about and that I should take care of my self, I kissed her on her Cheek and I gave her the assurance that I would never let her down, then she released me, pushing me off to the car, I blew her a kiss and I was startled by the car's horn dad pressed, mom and I chuckled  and she waved me and I did the same before I finally entered the car and soon we were on motion. A two hours drive to  the inner crook of Southampton, Dad and I chatted half of the journey before I slept, when I woke up, we were almost at the school.
      It has always been my dream to school at  a place this nice, away from home and full of trees , I grinned and dad just smiled at me and all I could say was "thank you dad" , then he ruffled my hair as if I was a puppy, that was his own way of making me realize, I am his only sweet daughter, I grinned harder this time , we got out of car and I did all the needed registration processes and I was allocated to a room of six , phewww, wah a number, I can do this and dad left after dropping me off in front of  the hostel and after all the familiarities, leaving me to work it out myself  and repetition of advice I have heard one week before I came here , *it was the worst one week*. Then I readied myself and hoped for the best.

**†****‡†***†******************
      I have not written one before and I hope this blows yr minds😚😚😚 lots of love