Chapter 6

Sarah Hyland as Kiara Hallaway in the picture.

***

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you•

"Shit!"

We all turned to look at Zach as he looked like he was having a panic attack.

"What's wrong?" Kiara asked.

"I forgot I had to go pick up my father from the airport in the next town." He said, getting up from the spot where we had been sitting in the school garden.

"Your dad's coming?" Jenna asked, excitedly. She loved Mr. Wood because he was really cool and chill. Everyone loved him.

"Yeah. He took a week's vacation from his work. He decided to come here instead." Zach explained, stuffing his scattered books into his bag.

"We may come over today then." Brett informed him and he nodded before sprinting away to the office to ask for leave.

"Man. This week is going to be exciting." Brett grinned and high-fived Jenna.

"Aren't you excited? Your father-in-law's coming. He ships you with Zach you know?" Jenna laughed.

I blushed and blinked in surprise. "He does?" I didn't know that.

"Yes he does. He told me he can't wait for you to be his daughter-in-law." Brett smirked, popping a chip in his mouth.

I groaned and rubbed my face in embarassmennt. "This is embarassing. I can't face him without a red face now." I pouted.

"I wonder when you both would end up together." Kiara wondered out loud and I suddenly got sad. He wouldn't see me that way anytime soon.

"He will realise his own feelings sooner or later. He hasn't been with any girl right? That shows he feels something and is confused as of now. Who knows he may be in love with you but is thinking the same thing like you? That he may ruin your frienship because of his feelings." Gemma said next and my heart thudded.

That is a possibility as well. I was not that sad anymore.

"Yeah. Maybe you guys need a little push." Brett grinned mischieviously.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He was always upto some mischief when he grinned like that.

"That'd actually a great idea. Lets plan out guys. We need to bring Zach and El closer." Jenna agreed, smiling just as creepily.

"I'm right here you know." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shush. You don't need to know what we have planned because you cannot act for fudge's sake so you can leave." Jenna dismissed me with a wave of her hands.

It was true though. I could not act at all. If I knew about the plan, I would just spit it out, out of nervousness.

I sighed. "Fine. You guys are meanies."

I stood up with a small smile playing on my lips and headed towards the library. They were such dorks.

I passed by the various classrooms before I stood infront of the library. I loved the library of our school. It had the perfect setting and the perfect atmosphere for reading books. Whenever I needed some alone time for myself, I found myself always coming here.