Nouis ~ Teasing

NOUIS ~ Teasing ♥

*CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS*

Niall's POV

I sat on my window sill, my arms hugging my legs. The weather fitted my mood. It was a rainy evening, as always in England. I watched the rain drops run down the glass. Like a child, I watched them race, seeing which one would go the fastest.

There was the sound of a car door slam which made me jump slightly. Peering out of my window I saw Louis' car, and Louis walking towards the front door. My heart raced and I frowned, aching at thought of Louis coming to tell me about how his stupid date with Eleanor went.  

I kept thinking of him and Eleanor. The way they're loved up all the time... I felt my eyes water. I wiped away any tears before they fell. I took a deep breath as I heard his footsteps stomp upstairs. I pulled myself off the window sill and grabbed my guitar to look busy.

I strummed a small tune and concentrated on the guitar, my eyes never leaving the strings.

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me..." I gently sung, meaning each and every word about Louis. There was a light knock on my door before Louis strolled in, collapsing on my bed.

I glanced up, than my back at my guitar, "Cause we are, the same. You saved me, but when you leave it's gone again..." I heard a sigh. I glanced up again and saw Louis playing with his fingers.

"Something up, Lou?" I asked, trying to sound okay, but I doesn't tack a genius to hear the raspy touch to my voice.

"Yeah, kinda. I don't know whether its good or bad, so I'm confused. But I'm okay," Louis chirped, his playful expression suddenly appearing again. I chuckled and sighed, playing with the strings of my pale wooden guitar."How about you?" Louis asked me, looking around my room. I don't think he'd been in here before.

"Erm, yeah, yeah I'm good." I covered up with a weak smile that quickly fail. Damn me and my pathetic lying. I can't lie for jack! I refused eye contact. It would just give away more.

"You sure, mate?" Louis asked, his voice full of concern. I tried to reply, I tried to say I was fine. The words stayed inside my mouth, trying to get out but unable to because something inside me was blocking them from escaping. "Whats wrong?" Louis muttered, sitting up and patting the space beside him for me to sit there.

I hesitated for a second before putting my guitar on the stand and sitting next to Louis on the bed. He instantly put his arm over my shoulder to pull me closer. I kept my eyes on my hands in my lap, refusing to look Louis in the eyes as I prepared myself to tell him my biggest secret.

"I think... I am... I'm gay," I mumbled, blushing pink. His reaction was one I never expected; he hugged me tighter. I thought that he would push me away and gag. I never thought being gay was wrong, because its not. That may not seem so to others though.

"Who's the lucky fella then?" I could hear the smirk on his lips. I froze. Should I tell him? No, I don't think I could. What if he treats me differently? What if he ignores me? He doesn't love me so why embarrass myself?

"Nobody," I rushed, maybe too fast. Now its obvious I like somebody.

"How about, I ask you questions and you answer? Then you don't have to say who exactly," he asked. I felt myself nodding before I could think about his proposition.

"Okay...Hmm...Do I know him?" He asked. I mentally chuckled at the irony and nodded. Of course he knew himself. I could feel myself smiling. It wasn't even that funny, yet I could feel a laugh in my throat.