Asslamu Alaikum (may peace be upon you)!
Thank you for stumbling on my story. I've been waiting for months to go public with this novel, so I am beyond excited that that time has finally arrived.
I made a promise to myself that once my other novel Arranged To Be Married reached 150,000 reads and 10,000 votes (which it did and I couldn't have done without you awesome people!) I would make this novel public, so here it is!!
START DATE: July 1st, 2017
HERE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AS YOU READ THIS BOOK:
1. Positive comments are always welcome :) If you've read my previous works then you know that I always try to reply to all the comments because I love interacting with y'all so please feel free to comment. Even if it is to just say hi :)
2. This is a VERY ROUGH draft so please be understanding of the fact that there will be a lot of grammar mistakes and this story won't be very well polished.
3. I will forever be working to improve as a writer, so constructive criticism is always welcome. Rude comments, however, are not. Constructive Criticism: Hmm...I'm not noticing any character development OR your sentences fluency is a bit off here. VS Rude Comment: Oh God! What the heck is this story?! These characters are all terrible!... you get the point. Keep in mind also; any and all rude comments will be deleted because GOOD VIBES ONLY! 💛
4. There will be a lot of foreign words that'll pop up as you read, so if there's a word or phrase that you do not understand feel free to leave a comment next to that said word or phrase and I will get back to you as soon as possible 😆
5. I love writing. So much so that it has become a huge part of my life. with that being said, I work very hard on my stories so please do not plagiarize and try to pass this on as your own but I trust that none of you would do something so heinous. If you see someone passing my work on as their own please please let me know 🤗
6. Even though it's fiction, this story isn't supposed to depict how perfect Muslims are. In fact, it's the exact opposite. It's supposed to show that Muslims (just like anyone else) have flaws and imperfections and we also make mistakes, so please keep that in mind before you comment about some of these character's disregard for their religion.
7. I don't have ownership over any of the images that may show up throughout this story and I don't claim ownership by adding them into this story.
8. Thank you for clicking on my story and I truly (from the bottom of my heart) hope that you enjoy it from beginning to end.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Fatima Nour is a timid, introverted practicing Muslimah who's one day blindsided by the fact that she has to marry the CEO of a Multimillion dollar company due to a promise her grandfather made before she was even born.
Saleem Farooqui is the opposite of Fatima. He is impatient, and his partying ways have in the way of his religion. At least that's what his parents thought when they decided to sign his inheritance off to Fatima. He expected at least that much from his parents, but what he didn't expect was for this shy petite girl to chip her way into his heart. Now, Saleem is left fighting for his inheritance and control over his heart.
Will Fatima be able to help Saleem
find his way back to his creator or will continue his ways? Will Saleem be able to earn his inheritance back without having his heart stolen in the process? Follow Fatima and Saleem (who were brought together by unforeseeable circumstances) on their journey as they learn to lean Allah when life gets tough, learn to let go of the past, and also what it truly means to love someone.
I hope that you all enjoy this story and don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and this story to your public READING LISTS!
YOU ARE READING
Someone Like FatimaSpiritual
🌟 Featured On Spiritual 🌟 Fatima Nour is a timid, introverted practicing Muslimah who's one day blindsided by the fact that she has to marry the CEO of a Multimillion dollar company because his parents signed all of his inheritance off to her. Sa...