Chapter 26 - a proposal

He looked into her eyes with such love, and the shocked look on her face made me laugh a little. The screams never stopped, as everyone who wasn't already filming pulled out their phones excitedly.
" OH MY GOD " Hunter screamed, holding his hands over his face in shock.
All of us were completely shocked, we had no idea this was happening. But then when I looked at the twins, the smiles made it obvious that they were involved.
" Kendall Wells " He began, taking her hand in his and kissing it gently.
I could see her tearing up already which made me start too also, this was so unexpected and amazing.
" When I first met you, you had a lot going on. I tried to be there for you as much as possible, and that's when I realised that I would do anything for you " He smiled, still on one knee.
The screams got quieter, letting him give his speech beautifully. Everyone in the crowd listened, awing at every word.
" I know we've not been together for long, but I know that the time we've been with one another has been the best time of my life, and you truly make me the happiest person alive " He added, and I knew he meant every word.
" We've got a baby on the way, and I'm here for every step, and I'll never leave " He smiled, before opening the small box, revealing the most beautiful ring.
The crowd began screaming even louder than before, as all of us on stage stood up, covering our mouths and gaping in shock.
" Will you marry me? " He asked, grinning intensely.
She didn't answer, instead she nodded whilst crying, jumping into his arms and hugging him like she'd never before.
" HOLY SHIT " Blake laughed into the microphone, soon placing it down and rushing over to them.
My friends and I trapped the newly engaged couple in a hug, telling them congrats and how happy we were for them.
" That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen " Ariel cried, wiping away her happy tears.
" you're engaged! " Olivia squealed, jumping up and down in the hug.
While we were doing this, all of the fans were watching and shouting, gasping at the adorable moment. We were so caught up in what was happening that we almost forgot they were there!

" I'm getting married! " Cameron shouted into the microphone once he'd picked it up, and the screams rose once again.
This is by far, a day to remember. I'll never forget it, never.

*********

" I still can't get over this " Weston shouted, as we were now sat on the tour bus chatting as it drove to the next destination.
" me neither " Kendall smiled happily, holding hands with Cameron while staring down at the beautiful ring.
" Do you guys plan on getting married before or after the baby? " Brandon asked.
Cameron looked at Kendall, who shrugged.
" I think we should do it after the baby, that'd be cool to have them attend their parents wedding... don't ya think? " Cameron laughed.
We all giggled and nodded, it would be cute.
" Were you scared? " Ariel asked.
" I was so nervous... I was worried she'd say no to be honest " He laughed a little more as he spoke.
" why would she say no? " I giggled.
" I don't know, whether it was the right time or not, I felt like it was but I was worried she'd think differently " He answered.
" just saying Cam but your speech was cute " Ethan smiled.
Cam high fived Ethan quickly and they both laughed.
" I'm so happy, I couldn't be any more excited " Kendall clapped.
" I'm so happy for you guys " Grayson commented.
" it'll be you guys one day, I can feel it " Weston laughed, although he was being serious.
Grayson nodded, looking at me with a smile and taking my hand, what the-
" I'm not proposing calm down " he laughed.
" thank god, I didn't want to marry you anyway! Who would? " I joked, sticking my tongue out at him which he laughed at.
" CHILDREN don't get married " Ethan smirked, as I smacked his arm playfully.
" shut up " I muttered, making everyone laugh.

I pulled out my phone, logging onto Instagram to see many posts of the proposal. By the time I'd seen it, all of my friends had already posted it to their social medias, even Cameron and Kendall.
I smiled as I watched it, seeing the tears slide down Kendall's cheek and the smiles on all of our faces, nobody expected it.
" watcha watching? " Blake wiggled his brows, leaning over next to me to see my phone screen.
" us " I laughed.
He smiled and so did everyone else, we were all still so happy and excited about the engagement, and we'd probably be like this for a longggg time.

" Night guys " I yawned, standing up from the sofa and almost falling over from the fast we were on a moving bus.
" already? " Olivia laughed.
" YOU PROMISED DRAKE AND JOSH " Weston shouted, obviously joking.
" Yep, well lets do that tomorrow, we have our day off, drake and josh marathon? " I smirked.
" nah, I want to explore tomorrow, BUT TOMORROW NIGHT! " Hunter giggled.
" okay, good plan " Brandon laughed too.
" night! Love you guys " I smiled, now walking towards the bunks.
" love ya too girly! " Blake shouted back in a funny voice which made me crack up.
" you're so weird " I heard Ariel say back to him, making me smile even more.
" I'm tired too, night " Ethan said, soon walking to his bunk and pulling open the curtains.
Hunter soon followed, and almost all of us ended up going to sleep, bearing in mind it was only around 9pm. We were tired! It had been a crazy day, amazing though.
As soon as I brushed my teeth, I jumped into the cold sheets and rested my head on the soft pillow. I instantly felt ten times more awake than I did before, why does that always happen? Oh well.
I closed my eyes, feeling the bus moving quickly as I did so. Even though the bus driver likes to go pretty quick, I always manage to sleep which is good.
Just as I was about to fall asleep, Grayson climbed in, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to his chest. I smiled at how warm he felt, even though I love being cold in bed.
" I'm so happy for Cam and Kenz " he sighed out of tiredness, placing a kiss on my cheek which made me blush, even though he couldn't see me I still tried to hide it.
" me too " I said.
" night Anna, I love you " He whispered, giving me another kiss, this time to my lips lightly.
I smiled and kissed back, before pulling away and hugging him tightly.
" I love you too " I whispered back, falling asleep the best way possible.

Can this get any better?!?

*********

A/N- WELL... it could get worse... IM KIDDING😂😂 But how did you guys like this chapter? Kendall and Cameron are engaged!

News:

I'm almost finished with this book ( the sequel ) but I'm coming out with a third book a little while after I'm done! There's lots more good stuff to come so I hope you're excited :) if you want any more characters involved in the story, comment below a youtuber / social media star so I can see who you'd like! Love you all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS ON THIS BOOK AND 6K READS ON THE FIRST!! That's crazy, I never expected to get this far EVER. Ily