Chapter #5

Third Person's POV

The student's voices were heard around the outside of their run down campus as they counted in unison with the swings of their knives. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8." and they restarted back at one. The females wore blue t-shirts with blue shorts, and black tights underneath with tennis shoes. While the boys wore a blue t-shirt, blue sweatpants, and white tennis shoes.

"Ah, the sounds of a choreographed exercise regimen echoing across the field on a golden afternoon!" Koro-Sensei sighed, watching his students train while twirling a dandelion in between two fingertips of one of his tentacles. "So peaceful, so outstanding!"

"Make those knives seen, make every move like a legit kill strike." Karasuma spoke to the group of students, "You're in the way here pal, physical education is my department now." he said turning his attention to the group's intended target.

"But, I'm lonely!"

"Find something else to do then, like, I don't know," Karasuma pointed behind him with his thumb, "there's a sand box, have a field day."

The teacher slithered his way to the sand box and began to cry, "You don't have to be so insensitive! The kids liked it better when I was their gym coach anyhow!"

The kids took a break from swinging their weapons to join in or watch the conversation. "Yeah, not so much. No offence or anything, just when it comes to exercise you..." Sugaya began, laning the back of his knife on his shoulder.

"You set the bar kind of high." Sugino finished.

"Alright students, let's start with a simple side to side maneuver." the octopus like teacher spoke waving around the tip of a tentacle. "Now watch closely and I'll show you how it's done." Koro-Sensei began jumping side to side at Mach 20.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?" many of the students shouted in outrage.

"Once you got the rhythm, throw some catch cradle into the mix!" he spoke, tying a string while still jumping side to side at inhuman speeds.

"WOAH, HE IS SERIOUSLY GOOD!!!!" the same group of students shouted again, but this time in awe.

"Like we could keep up with that!" Rio said crossing her arms.

"We're human beings you know. I personally believe that our coach should be too." Sugino said, slightly shaking his head in irritation. Nagisa giggled behind him.

Koro-Sensei, shocked that his students 'abandoned' him, sulked. His tears wetting the sand underneath him. The class watched him for a moment before Karasuma began to instruct them again. "Right, back to work people!"

"Can I ask an obvious question, Sir?" Maehara asked, glancing back their sulking teacher who was tapping the sand with a tentacle. "If there's an actual point to this training, should, uh, should we be practicing right in front of our target?"

"Whether killing or studying, it's the same principle. Drill the basics and they'll do you wonders." he answered. "Isogai, Maehara. Step up.". The two students followed their teacher's orders. "I want you to try to tag me with those knives."

"Wait, like as a team?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"The blades are harmless, they weren't designed to injure human beings. Tell you what, manage to hit me, you can go home."

"Uh, okay." the two boys took their fighting stances, "Well, here goes nothing.". Isogai charged at the older male.

"Come on," Karasuma said dodging the knife effortlessly. Successfully pissing of Maehara. Who charged at him next. The two boys and Karasuma kept going at it, while the boys wasted their energy, Karasuma was perfectly fine. Easily either dodging or maneuvering their attacks. "See that kids? Even if the bare minimun know how, I can practically dodge their attacks in my sleep. They've got no technique." the boys charged him at the same time, but he easily grabbed their wrists and flipped them to the ground. "If you can't land a hit against a guy like me, you haven't got a chance against a target with the speed of Mach 20." he took a second to glance over at the said target, "See, we've been sparring for half a minute and look. He's had time to change clothes, make tea, and build a model of Misaka Castle." the students looked over to see that their teacher has in fact done all those things.